Orly Gel Fx Cuticle Oil uploaded by Debra K.Orly Gel Fx Cuticle Oil uploaded by ÁGNES V.Orly Gel Fx Cuticle Oil uploaded by Lara L.

BY ORLY #26 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

No ordinary gel manicure system, Orly Gel FX Cuticle Oil finishes your GelFX manicure and leaves your nails and cuticles conditioned and moisturized. Orly is one of the nail care industry's renowned color houses and introduces new collections and updates seasonally. The dynamic palettes of subtle sheers, vivid creams, dazzling shimmers, smooth glitters and hot neons that Orly has to offer are chosen to complement the latest trends while giving you the most even and precise coverage possible. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Debbie H.
08754
I use this product every time I do my nails. I love how soft my cuticles have become even after a few months of use.
Brittney G.
Crawford, MS
Great for keeping your cuticles soft and moisturized. I absolutely love it. Always use it before painting my nails.
Lauren A.
This is hands down the best cuticle oil I have used so far. It's not messy like other products and works very well
Stephanny M.
Elkhart, IN
This is amazing. Este producto es uno de los mejores a la hora de hidratarnos la cuticula bien sea de manos o pies
Krystle L.
Clinton, UT
I out this on after giving myself a manicure or pedicure. Keeps my cuticles moisture and my nails looking great.
Bianca R.
Carrollton, GA
I love using this after getting a full set of nails taken off. It really helps my nails not be brittle and weak.
Daija W.
Moisture is so well for my cuticles. I always come back
To this one never fails me. Keep the cuticles nice girls.
andrea a.
This product helps my c uticles so much and so cheap. I love it because it's not super oily and it's easy to use.
Kayla G.
Schaumburg, IL
great.. works amazing. makes my nails look great, good price. good packing. I suggest it to people all the time
Ramona C.
Shawnee, OK
Loved the way this softened my nails! My cuticles end up dry and cracked and this oil works great to fix them.
Nina M.
Miami, Florida
How about this product? It´s really good?