Orly Gel Fx Cuticle Oil uploaded by Lara L.Orly Gel Fx Cuticle Oil uploaded by ÁGNES V.Orly Gel Fx Cuticle Oil uploaded by Debra K.

BY ORLY

No ordinary gel manicure system, Orly Gel FX Cuticle Oil finishes your GelFX manicure and leaves your nails and cuticles conditioned and moisturized. Orly is one of the nail care industry's renowned color houses and introduces new collections and updates seasonally. The dynamic palettes of subtle sheers, vivid creams, dazzling shimmers, smooth glitters and hot neons that Orly has to offer are chosen to complement the latest trends while giving you the most even and precise coverage possible. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ahsha W.
Fairborn
Gets the job done with no problem. Has a soft fragrance smell that's light and appealing other than a strong chemical smell.
Gricelda T.
Bremerton, WA
This works really well on both beating the struggle with dry cuticles, and moistening them for removal of unwanted dry skin.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
This stuff works great and isnt to expensive its the brand I usually get! I love how it makes my cuticles feel afterwards
Marston R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
It really didn't do much, it's a thin oil that soaks into your cuticles. I think you'd be better off just using olive oil
Kendall M.
Bought this online and it has become part of my routine. It is a great cuticle oil and I will be definitely repurchasing
Nathalia G.
Silver spring , MD
Muy bueno remueve espectacular mi cutícula sin mucho esfuerzo sólo es ponerla y dejarlo 5 min y ya empiezas a quitarla
Nerissa B.
Richmond Hill, NY
Stays on all day leaving cuticles soft and moturized this product is worth the buy 😍 By far my favorite. Worth the try.
Jenny T.
Orly cuticle gel is by far the best I have used, easy to use I would highly recommend buying this and giving it a try
Sharina M.
Worcester, MA
Niceeeeeeeeeeee and veeeeeeeeeryyy eeeerereree!! 😍😍 I like it!! Make my Nails feel so good!! 70% recommend!! Babeeee
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
I use this product every time I do my nails. I love how soft my cuticles have become even after a few months of use.
Nina M.
Miami, Florida
How about this product? It´s really good?