Orly Gel Fx Cuticle Oil uploaded by Lara L.Orly Gel Fx Cuticle Oil uploaded by ÁGNES V.Orly Gel Fx Cuticle Oil uploaded by Debra K.

BY ORLY

No ordinary gel manicure system, Orly Gel FX Cuticle Oil finishes your GelFX manicure and leaves your nails and cuticles conditioned and moisturized. Orly is one of the nail care industry's renowned color houses and introduces new collections and updates seasonally. The dynamic palettes of subtle sheers, vivid creams, dazzling shimmers, smooth glitters and hot neons that Orly has to offer are chosen to complement the latest trends while giving you the most even and precise coverage possible. see more...

Natalie E.
another one of my favorite cuticle oils. i really like how this one comes with a dropper, so you don't contaminate it. also smells amazing.
Kimberly C.
Winter Haven, FL
Cuticle oil is the best. My cuticles are very dry and they tend to split, this helps to keep them moist and stop the breaking and cracking.
Taylor A.
decatur, AL
I only use this when I am at the nail salon. As far as I can tell is makes my cuticles very smooth and soothes them. It is easy to apply.
Emily W.
Ash Grove, MO
One of my top cuticle oils I will buy if having a good sale and stock up on because I love it a lother leaves my nails looking gorgeous
Gayle L.
Bethlehem, PA
I used this product for a month and saw absolutely no difference in the cuticle. I would not recommend spending money on this product.
Marjorie B.
Cutler Bay, FL
This product does it's job by keeping your cuticles and around your nail bed nourish and not dry. It easy applies onto your nails.
Leslie M.
I love using orly products. Especially because their products are very user friendly. Has a lot of benefits. Will continue to buy.
Sandra F.
Orlando, FL
Este gel es maravilloso !! Es perfecto para hidratar la cutícula y así lucir nuestras manos limpias y también súper hidratadas !!
Marlene G.
Plainfield, NJ
Never give myself a manicure with out using his product! That's how good it is. It's average priced and lasts for a long time.
Chante F.
Red Oak, TX
Nice oil just a little bit more oily that I'm use to. I would use it again. You only need a little because it goes a long way.
Nina M.
Miami, Florida
How about this product? It´s really good?

Amazon