Orly Gel Fx Cuticle Oil uploaded by Lara L.Orly Gel Fx Cuticle Oil uploaded by ÁGNES V.Orly Gel Fx Cuticle Oil uploaded by Debra K.

BY ORLY #28 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

No ordinary gel manicure system, Orly Gel FX Cuticle Oil finishes your GelFX manicure and leaves your nails and cuticles conditioned and moisturized. Orly is one of the nail care industry's renowned color houses and introduces new collections and updates seasonally. The dynamic palettes of subtle sheers, vivid creams, dazzling shimmers, smooth glitters and hot neons that Orly has to offer are chosen to complement the latest trends while giving you the most even and precise coverage possible. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Tara P.
Mayville
I love this brand of oil, it is very hydrating and long lasting. It is easy to use and apply. I use it several times a week to keep my nails looking great.
Danielle N.
Waveland
I use oil daily to help keep the moisture in my nails so that my shellac manicure will not peel. The only other brand I use besides this is solar oil.
LISA S.
This oil does a great job of keeping my nails hydrated. I use it after removing polish and let it soak in overnight before painting my nails again.
Normesha W.
I use this in between manicures it helps my nails soften up for my manicures. It's scent leaves a great smell on my hands and doesn't dry me out.
This product is very moisturizing it makes my nails look healthy which I love and it softens the cuticle for a better more polished look to nails
Kiana A.
Yonkers, NY
This works well for my cuticles since my skin and nails are sensitive and my skin sometimes cracks so it repairs it as I keep applying it daily
lauren b.
One if my favorite oils by Orly. Have rough splitting cuticle that turn into a massive hang nail prob then you need some of this in your life
Devin C.
Tulsa, OK
This oil has helped my finger nails and kept them healthy and strong. It has completely stopped the growth of cuticles and it is so worth it.
Joi H.
Jackson, MS
I love that this product keep my nails shiny. It's not very oily and I would use it again. It can be kinda pricey, but it is worth the price.
Natalie E.
another one of my favorite cuticle oils. i really like how this one comes with a dropper, so you don't contaminate it. also smells amazing.
Nina M.
Miami, Florida
How about this product? It´s really good?