Orly Gel Fx Cuticle Oil uploaded by Lara L.Orly Gel Fx Cuticle Oil uploaded by ÁGNES V.Orly Gel Fx Cuticle Oil uploaded by Debra K.

BY ORLY #29 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

No ordinary gel manicure system, Orly Gel FX Cuticle Oil finishes your GelFX manicure and leaves your nails and cuticles conditioned and moisturized. Orly is one of the nail care industry's renowned color houses and introduces new collections and updates seasonally. The dynamic palettes of subtle sheers, vivid creams, dazzling shimmers, smooth glitters and hot neons that Orly has to offer are chosen to complement the latest trends while giving you the most even and precise coverage possible. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rute T.
New Bedford, MA
This does wonders for my cuticles. During the Winter my hands get very dry, and the area around ny finger nails get super flaky. Tjis definitely helps my cuticles stay moisturized.
kaitlan b.
I didn't really like this particular cuticle oil it left an odd residue over my nails that made the nail polish look odd. I think they should make a new formula. I don't think I would purchase this again
julia e.
Garfield, NJ
Amazing product i love it its made my nails look so healthy i bought it off amazon its worth the money definitely the tip makes it super easy to use i love it and the product it super inexpensive
Natasha F.
This Orly cuticle oil is awesome. My fingernails seem to get dry a lot due to me washing my hands every 10-15mins. But I love this product it always nourishes my cuticles back to good health.
Ren B.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this gel! It dispenses cleanly and doesn't really clog or anything. It's very smooth and really helps my cuticles stay tamed. I do a lot with my hands so this is an amazing gem!
Nelda G.
this cuticle oil is so awesome. i love it. it helped my nails grow so much faster and it protected my cuticles. i am not sure that it is the best it is one of the two that i use.
Quianna B.
Redlands, CA
Love, love, love!!! I work with boxes all day long and my cuticles start to tear, this gives life back to them and I don't have to be embarrassed at the nail salon
Shannon A.
After every manicure I like to put on a little oil to moisturize and it's perfect. My nails look complete after using the oil. A home manicure that looks just as good as a perfessional one.
Kayla K.
Reading, PA
Makes your skin very oily and well hydrated a little bit too expensive for the amount but well worth itthat was only my first time I probably wouldn't like him
Dana H.
Bethlehem, PA
This cuticle cream works very well but it's a very greasy product with a long drying time. If you're in a hurry it's hard to use this product in my opinion.
Nina M.
Miami, Florida
How about this product? It´s really good?