Orly Gel Fx Cuticle Oil uploaded by Lara L.Orly Gel Fx Cuticle Oil uploaded by ÁGNES V.Orly Gel Fx Cuticle Oil uploaded by Debra K.

BY ORLY #26 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

No ordinary gel manicure system, Orly Gel FX Cuticle Oil finishes your GelFX manicure and leaves your nails and cuticles conditioned and moisturized. Orly is one of the nail care industry's renowned color houses and introduces new collections and updates seasonally. The dynamic palettes of subtle sheers, vivid creams, dazzling shimmers, smooth glitters and hot neons that Orly has to offer are chosen to complement the latest trends while giving you the most even and precise coverage possible. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Frances P.
Fremont, CA
The orly gel fx line is simply amazing. I use the orly gel fx cuticle oil before and after each manicure to make sure my cuticles don't dry out because i mess up quite a lot and use a cleaning brush with acetone repeatedly on every nail since i definitely am not a nail pro.
LaSean W.
Ontario, CA
I use this product to keep my nails looking fresh and clean and I did not expect it to make my nails grow long and healthy. Ever since I started using this, I have switched from acrylic nails to gel nails to show off how nice my nails and cuticles are.
Jennifer A.
North Hollywood, CA
This product is so awesome. it makes me feel like I'm at the nail salon when I put this on and it smells great. it is very inexpensive and I bought it at my local pharmacy. the only thing I did not like was that it left my hands kinda oily but nothing a little wet cloth cant help
Meg D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I can not get enough of this cuticle oil. I use it all the time, almost everyday! I have the worst cuticles, I can get a hangnail the day after a manicure, but this very affordable oil really helps me out. It's so smooth and never messy. I recommend this to all of my friends.
Nicole C.
Caledonia, MI
This product does an amazing job at moisturizing my cuticle and keeping them from splitting. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling on my nails after using it either which I love. I definitely recommend it!
Sherida M.
Prescott Valley, AZ
Orly Gel cuticle oil is a wonderful brand. Makes the cuticle soft and great for the nails as well. Compared to the even more expensive brands, Orly works wonders for the nail bed and cuticle. I've been using Orly for years now and I would always recommend to my clients.
Lacey G.
Red Lion, PA
I use this every two weeks when polishing and shaping my nails, and it really makes the difference when applying Polish to get that professional salon look, even at home.
Monica B.
Las Vegas, NV
I love how moisturized my cuticles feel and look after using this product. I even use it if I went to get my nails done professionally. This is definitely a must have.
Roxana L.
Bayonne, NJ
Es muy buen producto, lo he utilizado con mis clientas y para mi uso personal, hidrata y mantiene la cuticula muy sana y evita que salgan excesos o se rompa la piel!.
Brianna F.
Cary, NC
I love this stuff! My cuticles grow back very fast so I'm always having to clean them up. Other brands I've tried they don't work and I've been left with bloody sore cuticles.
Nina M.
Miami, Florida
How about this product? It´s really good?