Orly Gel Fx Cuticle Oil uploaded by Lara L.Orly Gel Fx Cuticle Oil uploaded by ÁGNES V.Orly Gel Fx Cuticle Oil uploaded by Debra K.

BY ORLY #26 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

No ordinary gel manicure system, Orly Gel FX Cuticle Oil finishes your GelFX manicure and leaves your nails and cuticles conditioned and moisturized. Orly is one of the nail care industry's renowned color houses and introduces new collections and updates seasonally. The dynamic palettes of subtle sheers, vivid creams, dazzling shimmers, smooth glitters and hot neons that Orly has to offer are chosen to complement the latest trends while giving you the most even and precise coverage possible. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
I always use cuticle oil on my nails before a manicure. It helps when pushing back and trimming the cuticles. It's good to keep from hurting the delicate skin around your nails during grooming.
Rute T.
New Bedford, MA
This does wonders for my cuticles. During the Winter my hands get very dry, and the area around ny finger nails get super flaky. Tjis definitely helps my cuticles stay moisturized.
Lara L.
Lake Buena Vista
I carry this with me. I'm terrible about abusing my cuticles unless they are soft and uphold and healthy. With this oil, applied each night, they stay supple. A staple!
Glenda G.
This is the most effective cuticle oil I have ever use. The price is good and the quality is even better. I forgot where I bought it but I'm sure you can buy online as well. It's a must buy
Ashley M.
New Milford, CT
Want the everyday salon look and fresh manicures? Try this, leaves your cuticles moistized and replenished. Never worry about hang nails or skin again, ash best purchase ever!
Reina R.
Súper bien me gusta muchísimo y...ojalá encontrar más como éste y así darle a mí familia esté producto además este producto no sirve para la vida diaria me encanta
rosie S.
Greenville, PA
It's a good product, I have only used it once but it's generally easy to use and I've never tried any alternatives so I wouldn't know, I would definitely recommend it to others because it is a good product
April D.
Decatur , AL
This product is amazing. Makes your cuticles and nail bed area super soft. I have to say that when I used it my nails definitely seemed more healthy grew a faster. The cost is ok but this a better end product. Right up there with OPI in my opinion.
Samantha F.
Spencer, OH
This cuticle oil is phenomenal. I use it with my FX gel system. The dropper makes it super easy to apply and use. I use this often, every time I do my nails. Pros would be the smell, texture, and the packaging. I would recommend this to others for sure.
Destiny C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this cuticle oil a lot. It leaves your cuticles feeling nice and refreshed after using nail polish. It's better than most oils best it's not messy. I apply after a paint my nails. And go. I would buy it over and over again because it works wonders for my nails.
Nina M.
Miami, Florida
How about this product? It´s really good?