Orly Gel Fx Cuticle Oil uploaded by Lara L.Orly Gel Fx Cuticle Oil uploaded by ÁGNES V.Orly Gel Fx Cuticle Oil uploaded by Debra K.

BY ORLY #29 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

No ordinary gel manicure system, Orly Gel FX Cuticle Oil finishes your GelFX manicure and leaves your nails and cuticles conditioned and moisturized. Orly is one of the nail care industry's renowned color houses and introduces new collections and updates seasonally. The dynamic palettes of subtle sheers, vivid creams, dazzling shimmers, smooth glitters and hot neons that Orly has to offer are chosen to complement the latest trends while giving you the most even and precise coverage possible. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley M.
New Milford, CT
Want the everyday salon look and fresh manicures? Try this, leaves your cuticles moistized and replenished. Never worry about hang nails or skin again, ash best purchase ever!
Reina R.
Súper bien me gusta muchísimo y...ojalá encontrar más como éste y así darle a mí familia esté producto además este producto no sirve para la vida diaria me encanta
rosie S.
Greenville, PA
It's a good product, I have only used it once but it's generally easy to use and I've never tried any alternatives so I wouldn't know, I would definitely recommend it to others because it is a good product
April D.
Decatur , AL
This product is amazing. Makes your cuticles and nail bed area super soft. I have to say that when I used it my nails definitely seemed more healthy grew a faster. The cost is ok but this a better end product. Right up there with OPI in my opinion.
Samantha F.
Spencer, OH
This cuticle oil is phenomenal. I use it with my FX gel system. The dropper makes it super easy to apply and use. I use this often, every time I do my nails. Pros would be the smell, texture, and the packaging. I would recommend this to others for sure.
Destiny C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this cuticle oil a lot. It leaves your cuticles feeling nice and refreshed after using nail polish. It's better than most oils best it's not messy. I apply after a paint my nails. And go. I would buy it over and over again because it works wonders for my nails.
Frances P.
Fremont, CA
The orly gel fx line is simply amazing. I use the orly gel fx cuticle oil before and after each manicure to make sure my cuticles don't dry out because i mess up quite a lot and use a cleaning brush with acetone repeatedly on every nail since i definitely am not a nail pro.
Rosie F.
Arlington, TX
I usually get gel nails when I go to the salon so having a good nail oil for gel nails is amazing. It doesn't take off the gloss effect that the gel nails give you. Only oil nail o use when I get my nails done. They tend to have it at the salon I go to but I have one at home as well. Easy use too.
LaSean W.
Ontario, CA
I use this product to keep my nails looking fresh and clean and I did not expect it to make my nails grow long and healthy. Ever since I started using this, I have switched from acrylic nails to gel nails to show off how nice my nails and cuticles are.
Riley J.
This is very soft and I like it a lot . It works well for cuticles . I got it in a kit of nail related things. It is easy to use and I would recommend it to anyone who would ask . It lasted a long time for me also
Nina M.
Miami, Florida
How about this product? It´s really good?