Orly Gel Fx Cuticle Oil uploaded by Lara L.Orly Gel Fx Cuticle Oil uploaded by ÁGNES V.Orly Gel Fx Cuticle Oil uploaded by Debra K.

BY ORLY #26 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

No ordinary gel manicure system, Orly Gel FX Cuticle Oil finishes your GelFX manicure and leaves your nails and cuticles conditioned and moisturized. Orly is one of the nail care industry's renowned color houses and introduces new collections and updates seasonally. The dynamic palettes of subtle sheers, vivid creams, dazzling shimmers, smooth glitters and hot neons that Orly has to offer are chosen to complement the latest trends while giving you the most even and precise coverage possible. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Jaz S.
Berkshire
This Orly cuticle oil is great for bringing life back into your cuticles. I am always biting my skin and have ruined my cuticles but a drop of this oil revives them. I bought mine online and would recommend this to everyone who has a problem with dry cuticles.
To me it's very important to have this kind of products because hand speaks by themselves and i need to have them beautiful and soft. You can find it in stores like Farmatodo or others, it's a very good cuticle oil. i recommend you to buy it. Very good!
Shirley A.
WATFORD, WATFORD
Fantastic job works well on the the cuticle not sure I have use other they are all the same to me. It was a professional I use it in college so many times I repeat user, I would decently would buy again
Kelly G.
Very nice cuticle oil. It's very smooth after it dries. I have very flaky cuticles that need regular conditioning and I think this product really helps with my cuticles. I can tell that there's a big difference after using the orly gel fx cuticle oil
Darrianne P.
Windsor
Does a lot of great work for the nails. I would definitely keep using it. As its a great product. For a great pamper day at home when adjust want to do your nails for a girls night
Anisija L.
Vilnius
A really nice cool oil for you fingers and nails! It soften my skin above nails, my sister had it and I think one day I maybe buy it but I'm not a big user of oils but I guess if you are you would like it!
Sharon C.
Love this cuticle oil by Orly is fantastic! It sits on my bedside table and is one of the last things I do at night. Before I used this product, I had hangnails all the time. Now, my nails & cuticles are gorgeous!!
Aaliyah F.
This is one of my favorite brands of Gel found so far! It lasts longer than my BMC brand and it seems like it goes on way easier! I will say that if you buy the ORLY brand MAKE SURE you buy THIS top coat because I have found using the ORLY colors with a different brand top coat changes the color on your nail! This is a must if you plan to use the ORLY brand!
Desiree K.
Calgary , AB
Its very nice, it leaves your cuticles feeling super soft, and just lovely. Its easy to apply, i love how it has a dropper. For the price you can't go wrong.
Lucy J.
Fab, nail cuticle oil! Really helps my nails grow and look and feel great, very good for after having your nails done with gel it doesn't smug the colour.
Nina M.
Miami, Florida
How about this product? It´s really good?