Orly Gel Fx Cuticle Oil uploaded by Lara L.Orly Gel Fx Cuticle Oil uploaded by ÁGNES V.Orly Gel Fx Cuticle Oil uploaded by Debra K.

BY ORLY #26 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

No ordinary gel manicure system, Orly Gel FX Cuticle Oil finishes your GelFX manicure and leaves your nails and cuticles conditioned and moisturized. Orly is one of the nail care industry's renowned color houses and introduces new collections and updates seasonally. The dynamic palettes of subtle sheers, vivid creams, dazzling shimmers, smooth glitters and hot neons that Orly has to offer are chosen to complement the latest trends while giving you the most even and precise coverage possible. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Cynthia C.
North Miami, FL
Awesome for dry nails and cuticles. This can also helps to grow longer and healthy nails.
Falom F.
Alexandria, VA
Doesn't smell bad as the others I've used before. Great, great product!!!! Buy it!!!!!
carolina d.
This cuticule oil is so good and humected is easy to use and good arome 💅👌🏻 recommen
layan y.
ajman
I was wasting a ton of money getting my nails done every two week with acrylics because my nails never could grow and be strong enough not to break. Money was tight and I decided to start trying to paint them myself but my cuticles were a mess and I knew my nails would break constantly. I tried a store brand and was about to give up when my husband suggested I try one last time. In an effort to appeas him I grabbed Sally Hansen maximum growth cuticle pen and I'm so glad I did. Within a couple weeks my nails had grown out and was strong as ever and to my surprise my cuticles are no longer dry and hard to deal with. If u want great results I suggest using it and seeing the difference for yourself
bethany S.
Durham
The Orly cuticle oil has started to hydrate my cuticle within a few weeks of using this product, I love how it is vitamin infused so that all the good stuff will be going into my cuticle! The cherry blossom scent is divine! The dropper applicator makes the product a lot easier to use and also to add it to hand creams
Khadija O.
Témara
A gel manicure is similar to any other in that it consists of a base coat, polish and top coat. The formula of the base coat and primer are particularly important as they serve as a protective barrier between your nails and gel.
Madison W.
I love love love this product. Using it everyday, I have seen dramatic changes in the skin around my nails, not just the cuticles. It smells so fruity and sweet, I love it!
Maddie S.
This cuticle oil is incredible. It's the best brand out there yet! It's so easy to apply and is full of vitamins so not only is it great for your cuticles it's helping your nails grow! For me it's all pros with this oil! I would recommend everyone to use this oil!
Olimpia B.
Hi, I am sure you are wondering, right now how to take a better care of your nails. Well, here the solution. Use this product. It will definately help you keep your nails looking healthy and stylish!
member-81714072b
North harbour , NL
Absolutely swear by this oil for not only myself but my clients, smells amazing and a little goes along way, and the price is amazing compared to other pro brands
Nina M.
Miami, Florida
How about this product? It´s really good?