Orly Gel Fx Cuticle Oil uploaded by Lara L.Orly Gel Fx Cuticle Oil uploaded by ÁGNES V.Orly Gel Fx Cuticle Oil uploaded by Debra K.

BY ORLY

No ordinary gel manicure system, Orly Gel FX Cuticle Oil finishes your GelFX manicure and leaves your nails and cuticles conditioned and moisturized. Orly is one of the nail care industry's renowned color houses and introduces new collections and updates seasonally. The dynamic palettes of subtle sheers, vivid creams, dazzling shimmers, smooth glitters and hot neons that Orly has to offer are chosen to complement the latest trends while giving you the most even and precise coverage possible. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jorleidys M.
Medley, FL
Is really wonderful the quality and price of this thing I love it very much worth buying without fear I recommend it very much 100%.
Beky B.
I really liked this cuticle oil. It has a nice fragrance and works well. Thank you will ask again. It works fine except peeled on the first day on natural nails, maybe more processed than I'm expecting was the problem
Ashley D.
Santa Maria , CA
I use gel a lot and sometimes I use the no light salley Hansen gels and the Essie no light ones from time to time which are great! However they still reek havoc in my nail beds and omg This cuticle oils has saved my cuticles from the winter weather and keeps my nails beds healthy
Yisbeli A.
I like using this kind of products because make the task easier! This one is one of my favorite. I think it has the second place of my cuticle oil favs, and that's impresive. I got it from Target. The price is algo good. The only think I don't like is its smell, but I recommend it anyway!
Layna D.
Was told about this by my nail tech! Affordable, and for once I don't just feel like I'm rubbing glorified cooking oil onto my nail bed and hoping it doesn't fry. Real results!
Monica A.
This cuticle oil is the boom. I use it eveytime I do my nails. It makes it Easter to work on mu nails. Thiers not much that I can say but just use it and see for yourself.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
I always use cuticle oil on my nails before a manicure. It helps when pushing back and trimming the cuticles. It's good to keep from hurting the delicate skin around your nails during grooming.
Paige S.
Colt, AR
Seriously my cuticles looks fabulous after one use. It’s not as runny as other oils and I feel like it just soaks up so much better. They look moisturizer and neat. My hands are so dry so this really helps
Lara L.
Lake Buena Vista
I carry this with me. I'm terrible about abusing my cuticles unless they are soft and uphold and healthy. With this oil, applied each night, they stay supple. A staple!
Glenda G.
This is the most effective cuticle oil I have ever use. The price is good and the quality is even better. I forgot where I bought it but I'm sure you can buy online as well. It's a must buy
Nina M.
Miami, Florida
How about this product? It´s really good?