BY ORLY

IFBLANK(Orly French Tip Nail Lacquer for French Tips - Pink Nude - 0.6 oz. Professional results are at your fingertips with Orly's gripper cap, a rubberized cap provides ease of opening and flawless performance. Orly's comprehensive line of products are free of DBP, toluene, formaldehyde and formaldehyde resin, Orly French Manicure Collection - Pink Nude) see more...

Kim B.
Comanche , OK
I absolutely love this color polish! It works wonderfully to give you that French Manicure Look. Which just happens to be my favorite nail look. Highly recommend this polish.
Salome D.
New Castle, DE
I love the color and I love that I can do my manicure without visiting expensive beauty salons. Of course, this manicure is pretty pricey, but it is worth to invest. It is perfect for any color of clothe and rings, literally, it suits everything and makes my nails to look clean and treated.