BY ORLY

Quick-dry shine drops accelerate dry time on freshly lacquered nails while delivering brilliant shine.   Each drop is enriched with pro-vitamin B5 and wheat germ oil to strengthen the nail and condition the cuticle while protecting the manicure and pedicure from smudging and scratching.  Nails are left glossy, protected and ready to go. Flash Dry see more...

Kathleen T.
UNION
I do my nails pretty often, so a quick dry top coat is important for me. My favorite is Seche Vite - no matter what I try, I find myself going back to that. I've found that Orly Flash Dry doesn't dry as quickly and it smudges my designs if I've created any, no matter how long I wait to let it dry. I now use Flash Dry when I create manicures without designs (to save my Seche Vite for when I need it) but again, this isn't my favorite.
Susan B.
Sussex, NJ
Love this product. It does exactly what it says on the bottle. One drop is all you need and your nails are dry. I was tired of ruining so many manicures because I thought my nails were dry. I purchased it at Harmons but I've seen it in several other places like Sally's and Target.
Laine H.
I paint my nails like a maniac- this stuff isn't the best I have used but it certainly gets the job done. I type all day long and have a very active lifestyle outside of work so I don't like how easily it chips.
Michelle P.
Menifee , Ca
I don't know how i lived with out this stuff. I do my nails often and thanks to this product i don't have to wait long for my nails to dry.
Ermis C.
This product is really good, dries your nails pretty fast and is very effective, i take it with me all the time!!!!
Princess G.
I really like this product it makes ur nail polish dry really fast. I would highly recommend it for people who wants a good fast drying nail polish