Orly Epix Launch Kit

by ORLY

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Orly Epix Launch Kit!
Marilyn D.
Review for: Call My Agent
This is a wonderful color for my toes. The color stands out but at the same time is subtle to wear around the office. The formula is opaque and last a long time. You can wear any top coat with it, it doesn’t have to be the Orly one.
eveline L.
hollywood, FL
Review for: Hollywood Ending
These colors are amazing I absolutely love them everything so far when I use them they stay on really nice and I do use lit my finger is a lot so normal nail polishes come off pretty quickly on me but these seem to stay on for a week it's amazing I love it
Danna M.
Peabody, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Know Your Angle
There’s no other nail polish that I reach for more than these! My nails don’t last 1 day, but with these two nail polishes? They do! I love the color I got, it’s a beautiful white. Perfect for spring and summer! They don’t smudge or chip like other nail polishes. Orly nail lacquers dry very quickly too! Will be buying again in other colors!
aliyah B.
Mississauga, ON
Review for: Know Your Angle
Orly is another great nail polish brand. Their gel polishs work well with my lamp. I use it when I really want a color to last
Ana D.
72622 Nürtingen, DE
Review for: Cameo
Tolle Farben und sehr gute Qualität... ich liebe ORLY... trocknet es schnell und einfach super toll aus 👍
Maja R.
åsenhagen 28 D
Orly Epix Launch Kit uploaded by Maja R.
Orly Epix Launch Kit uploaded by Maja R.
Review for: Out Take
Love the color💕💕💕💕💕it looks really really good. The color makes me so happy. The nail polish is really good, it stays on for over a week without any base and top coat. I have 2 layers on and it covers my nail completely
Orliainys M.
los teques
Review for: The Industry
amo este producto es increible me encanta amo este producto es increible me encanta y a parte sirve de mucho
Ninon M.
165 rue bourbon Châtel
Review for: Nominee
Produits intéressant, c est cool d'avoir un lot de 2 comme sa. Facile a utiliser j'adore, je recommande fortement, belle couleur, je rachète des que je peux, un peux chère mais pour la qualité sa passe. Acheter si vous passez devant se produit je recommande.

Looking for your answer?