Orly Cutique Cuticle & Stain Remover uploaded by Maria M.Orly Cutique Cuticle & Stain Remover uploaded by BARBARA R.

BY ORLY #28 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Cutique gently removes dead tissue, making cuticles soft and pliable.  Leaves nail whiter.  Great for pedicures. DBP Free see more...

• How effective is this product and where is it sold?1 Answers
Alena M.
Santa Maria
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like how this product makes my nails feel very strong afterwards when I use a nail polish remover to take it off and then my nails don't look all nasty they actually looks like they've got healthier
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect product, not only is it a cuticle oil to help with unruly dry cuticles but it's a stain remover! We all know that all nail polish remover don't always remove all traces of finger nail polish especially if your doing a home Mani at home in a hurry and don't apply a base coat, thanks a little bottle of magic that erases even the hardest stains from polish on nails while conditioning your cuticles!
Meri S.
Medley, FL
If I could give this more than 5 lippies I would! This stuff is AMAZING!
I bought this on ebay after reading the reviews on here. The first time I tried it I thought I'd make sure I had even better results than what I'd read and let it soak for 10 minutes, and much to my disappointment nothing happened at all! I logged on MUA to check I'd bought the same product, and sure enough, I had.
So I thought I'd give it a second shot and follow the instructions on the bottle this time. I am SO GLAD I did!!!! This removed cuticles I didn't even know I had!

As per the instructions I left this on for 30-60 seconds before using an orange stick. I am so incredibly impressed with the results. I've done a second application because my cuticles were in a terrible state and I couldn't be happier with the results.
I'm about to log into ebay and buy another botthe right away!
Definitely worth trying.
Kelli T.
I like a lot of Orly products even with their higher than average price tag. However, this product does not give me the stain removing qualities that it says on the bottle. I have read and watched videos on how to use and what to expect. I do not think this is a changer in the nail/cuticle industry. I'm sorry to break up with this product but I just can't love it.
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always good care of cuticles promote nice nails! I love using this and it availability is usually at Sally's Beauty Supply Store and Ulta.Price point is decent considerin it only takes a lil dab* Would recommend and will continue to use!
Skyler A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product softens cuticles so it's very easy to remove without any pain. It didn't have too strong of a smell in my opinion. I had hair dye stained in my fingernails and cuticles before using it it did lift some of the color however it did not remove completely but that's ok. I'm sure nail polish stains will come off quick and easy (just like the cuticle does after using this lol)
Amanda V.
Deltona, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell on this product wasn't overpowering like I thought it would be. It worked very well in removing the cuticles and also any staining I had. It didn't leave a residue after washing my hands with soap and water as well!
Bonnie L.
Bronx, NY
My cuticles were a mess and my nails where stained from constant nail polish application I decided to buy this to see if it would help and U can honestly say that I saw drastict improvement I use it everytime I change my nail color which for me is on a weekly basis I will continue to use this
Lauren B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always have to keep my nails done for work so I haven't been able to truly test this and see if it removes stains. My nails are pretty healthy so I can't exactly say whether it's good or bad. I love all the other Orly products, so I would imagine this would be right up there with quality
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
How effective is this product and where is it sold?