Orly Cutique Cuticle & Stain Remover uploaded by BARBARA R.Orly Cutique Cuticle & Stain Remover uploaded by Maria M.

BY ORLY #39 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Cutique gently removes dead tissue, making cuticles soft and pliable.  Leaves nail whiter.  Great for pedicures. DBP Free see more...

• How effective is this product and where is it sold?1 Answers
Em S.
A great product. Genius for staining from nail polish or from hair color. I love to use this product after I’ve used polish without a base coat or have been lazy and reapplied polish over old polish.
Crystal B.
North Adams
I think this is over priced. The orly brand doesn't seem to ever be very effective. It is only avaible in my area at Sally. The smell isn't bad but that isn't something that would make me buy it
Alena M.
Santa Maria
I like how this product makes my nails feel very strong afterwards when I use a nail polish remover to take it off and then my nails don't look all nasty they actually looks like they've got healthier
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Perfect product, not only is it a cuticle oil to help with unruly dry cuticles but it's a stain remover! We all know that all nail polish remover don't always remove all traces of finger nail polish especially if your doing a home Mani at home in a hurry and don't apply a base coat, thanks a little bottle of magic that erases even the hardest stains from polish on nails while conditioning your cuticles!
Meri S.
Medley, FL
If I could give this more than 5 lippies I would! This stuff is AMAZING!
I bought this on ebay after reading the reviews on here. The first time I tried it I thought I'd make sure I had even better results than what I'd read and let it soak for 10 minutes, and much to my disappointment nothing happened at all! I logged on MUA to check I'd bought the same product, and sure enough, I had.
So I thought I'd give it a second shot and follow the instructions on the bottle this time. I am SO GLAD I did!!!! This removed cuticles I didn't even know I had!

As per the instructions I left this on for 30-60 seconds before using an orange stick. I am so incredibly impressed with the results. I've done a second application because my cuticles were in a terrible state and I couldn't be happier with the results.
I'm about to log into ebay and buy another botthe right away!
Definitely worth trying.
Amanda V.
Deltona, FL
The smell on this product wasn't overpowering like I thought it would be. It worked very well in removing the cuticles and also any staining I had. It didn't leave a residue after washing my hands with soap and water as well!
Bonnie L.
Bronx, NY
My cuticles were a mess and my nails where stained from constant nail polish application I decided to buy this to see if it would help and U can honestly say that I saw drastict improvement I use it everytime I change my nail color which for me is on a weekly basis I will continue to use this
Lauren B.
I always have to keep my nails done for work so I haven't been able to truly test this and see if it removes stains. My nails are pretty healthy so I can't exactly say whether it's good or bad. I love all the other Orly products, so I would imagine this would be right up there with quality
Annette M.
This cuticle oil has a neater application. It has a brush, so you use it as though you are painting your nails. I love using cuticle oil and love this brand for nail polish. It does not have a strong smell and does not leave a greasy residue.
Paula C.
Mckinney, TX
This cuticle remover works very well. The cuticle around the nail is dissolved without no mess. The price is worth for the time you will have this product, besides is practical, better than do it handily.
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
How effective is this product and where is it sold?