Orly Cutique Cuticle & Stain Remover uploaded by Maria M.Orly Cutique Cuticle & Stain Remover uploaded by BARBARA R.

BY ORLY #35 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Cutique gently removes dead tissue, making cuticles soft and pliable.  Leaves nail whiter.  Great for pedicures. DBP Free see more...

• How effective is this product and where is it sold?1 Answers
Meri S.
Meri S.
Medley, FL
If I could give this more than 5 lippies I would! This stuff is AMAZING!
I bought this on ebay after reading the reviews on here. The first time I tried it I thought I'd make sure I had even better results than what I'd read and let it soak for 10 minutes, and much to my disappointment nothing happened at all! I logged on MUA to check I'd bought the same product, and sure enough, I had.
So I thought I'd give it a second shot and follow the instructions on the bottle this time. I am SO GLAD I did!!!! This removed cuticles I didn't even know I had!

As per the instructions I left this on for 30-60 seconds before using an orange stick. I am so incredibly impressed with the results. I've done a second application because my cuticles were in a terrible state and I couldn't be happier with the results.
I'm about to log into ebay and buy another botthe right away!
Definitely worth trying.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes yes and yes!!!!! I am a habitual red nail polish wearer and at home manicurist. The easiest way for me to insure a clean and finished looking mani is keeping my cuticles moisturized and stain free. I tend to go on a Target nail care shopping spree once every other month and this was one of my most recent treat yourself purchases. I love the Orly line of products. They are reasonably priced and the product names tell you exactly what the product will do for you.
Audrey H.
Audrey H.
Exeter, Nh
Beauty Junkie Expert
After torturing my nails with acrylics and then red nail polish once they were removed my nail bed was stained BAD. They were yellow tinted, dry and brittle- after trying many home remedies some of the coloring was removed but my nails and cuticles still looked horrible. I found this at rite aid and tried it and much to my surprise it removed the stains and left my nail and cuticles feeling refreshed.
Bela R.
Bela R.
South Plainfield, NJ
Orly Cutique is a game changer. I love to wear reds, purples and mint colored polish. What i don't like is the yellow staining it leaves behind. Thank goodness for this product. just a little bad in the cuticles to soften and i rub onto the nail and let sit for a few minutes. a light buffing from my buffer block help safely and easily remove any stains from resilient polishes.
Paige B.
Paige B.
There's a few polishes that leave nails stained and discolored. I have been searching for the perfect product to help remove the stain and I have yet to find the perfect one. I felt as though this product did not remove the red polish stain from OPI and China Glaze. However, it was a bit useful removing Sally hansen polish and generic polishes.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
West Covina, CA
This product does what it is supposed to do VERY well - dissolve the cuticle layer around the nail and leave it smooth and free of dead skin. It is thick enough to stay in place when applying and liquid enough to get from the bottle to your fingernails. The price is reasonable for this product I purchased mine on Amazon it is 8.95
Jacqueline V.
Jacqueline V.
Lilburn, GA
If you like to paint your nails as much as i do, then you know that stain you have. So you use darker colors. When i first used it, i didn't get the result i was expecting. After a few tries, the stain started to disappear. It does not work over night but it definitely does it work! So now, i can wear my light nail colors!
Alyson E.
Alyson E.
Despite my loyal use of base coat, my affection for deep reds & inky purples is my undoing.

This product does a great job helping me clean up the mess dark polishes can leave behind. Plus, it packs a 1-2 punch removing cuticles at the same time!

I highly recommend this product to deep, dark & moody nail polish lovers.
Willa L.
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Only cuticle oil is a basic no frills cuticle oil. To be honest, it's really nothing special. With that being said, it serves it's purpose. If you need a general cuticle oil that use when you five year unselfish manicures, then this is fine. On the other hand, badly damaged cuticles will need something a lot stronger.
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
This worked miracles on my cuticles. Easily removed stains and wasn't harsh on my nail bed. I love this product I don't use it so much for the cuticle part but decently the stain in remover it is a good value for how good the product. Is Sally supply I bought it at yes absolutely it is amazing at lifting stains
Chioma O.
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
How effective is this product and where is it sold?