Orly Cuticle Therapy Cream 2 Oz uploaded by Elysia G.

BY ORLY #33 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

A beautiful manicure begins with healthy nails. Orly Cuticle Therapy Creme conditions and moisturizes cuticles to promote and stimulate healthy nail growth. see more...

Kari L.
Newbury Park, CA
This product is great for keeping your cuticles soft and from getting dry and cracked, I love the feel.
Bashita C.
Good product. When applied it feels hydrated and really awesome. It gives a soothing effect on my skin.
laura l.
Lewistown , PA
I love this I use this once a week I like that it makes my nails youthful love a little goes a long way
Meagan K.
Fairport, NY
So moisturizing and great on dry cuticles. Definitely recommend to anyone with issues with dry skin!
Anjolie T.
Long Beach , CA
Feel so soft! Great for tired stressed hands that are cracked from excessive washing and sanitation!
Maggie L.
Gunnison , CO
I love love love this cuticle cream! My nails have never looked so good! This stuff works miracles ❤
Sharika R.
Newark, NJ
This product softens your cuticle and helps your nails grow. Very easy to apply on the cuticle area.
Isabella S.
this keeps my cuticles very moisturized and helps them not over grow and get crusty.would buy again
Lady L.
Midland, TX
This is honestly a life saver! I love all orly products and the value is pretty okay in my opinion!
Tronchietta H.
Jacksonville, NC
Works really greatly to soften cuticles . I used it every time I am doing another persons nails