Orly Cuticle Therapy Cream 2 Oz uploaded by Elysia G.

BY ORLY #33 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

A beautiful manicure begins with healthy nails. Orly Cuticle Therapy Creme conditions and moisturizes cuticles to promote and stimulate healthy nail growth. see more...

Meagan K.
Fairport, NY
So moisturizing and great on dry cuticles. Definitely recommend to anyone with issues with dry skin!
Maggie L.
Gunnison , CO
I love love love this cuticle cream! My nails have never looked so good! This stuff works miracles ❤
Lady L.
Midland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is honestly a life saver! I love all orly products and the value is pretty okay in my opinion!
Isabella S.
this keeps my cuticles very moisturized and helps them not over grow and get crusty.would buy again
Tronchietta H.
Jacksonville, NC
Works really greatly to soften cuticles . I used it every time I am doing another persons nails
Emma W.
Falkville, AL
Id would remove nail Polish foir a week at very I believe the best time for the nails to heal

Bruna V.
Spotsylvania, VA
This terapy cream is really good, take my cuticle soft and beautiful.
And smel's really good.
Bee G.
San Antonio, TX
Helps my nails and cuticles not looking ugly and nasty but great results outta the product.
Kurrie P.
Rock Island, IL
I love this cuticle cream made my nails look so good and it made on my hangnails go away
Chelsea R.
Pulaski, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My cuticles get the worst of it from pushing them back sometimes and this helps to soothe