Orly Cuticle Therapy Cream 2 Oz uploaded by Elysia G.

BY ORLY #25 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

A beautiful manicure begins with healthy nails. Orly Cuticle Therapy Creme conditions and moisturizes cuticles to promote and stimulate healthy nail growth. see more...

Keeley B.
I love this cream to help nourish and moisturize my cuticles since I'm constantly using acetone to remove nail polish
Carlos R.
Muy buen produsto me gusta mucho los productos de esta marca me encantan todos sus productos son de muy buena calidad
Renee M.
Dyersville, IA
A good way to keep hands and cuticles moisturized and soft. Too much can leave a greasy feeling but I liked it.
alicia D.
Philadelphia
Not a bad cuticle cream. Good bang for your buck. I probably would repurchase. Super affordable and works well.
Is super moisturizing leave your hands soft and smells very rich , I love its light texture is nothing greasy
irene v.
Una maravilla llena de cremosidad absorvente suave un tacto de seda completo desde el principio hasta el fin
Myrnie S.
I have such DRY cuticles and this product really brings them back to life. Not greasy at all. Great pr oduct.
Viviana T.
This therapy cream is the best . is doeseverything it claims i promise yall wont regret buyingg this product.
Naja J.
San Diego, CA
This cuticle oil sucks! I hate it and I'll never use it again. But it did smell great! The only bright side
Tavia F.
Houston
If you need your cuticles clean, I recommend this as a cream you should use to keep your cuticles healthy.