Orly Cuticle Therapy Cream 2 Oz uploaded by Elysia G.

BY ORLY #33 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

A beautiful manicure begins with healthy nails. Orly Cuticle Therapy Creme conditions and moisturizes cuticles to promote and stimulate healthy nail growth. see more...

Renee M.
Dyersville, IA
A good way to keep hands and cuticles moisturized and soft. Too much can leave a greasy feeling but I liked it.
Myrnie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have such DRY cuticles and this product really brings them back to life. Not greasy at all. Great pr oduct.
Viviana T.
This therapy cream is the best . is doeseverything it claims i promise yall wont regret buyingg this product.
irene v.
Una maravilla llena de cremosidad absorvente suave un tacto de seda completo desde el principio hasta el fin
Is super moisturizing leave your hands soft and smells very rich , I love its light texture is nothing greasy
Tavia F.
Houston
If you need your cuticles clean, I recommend this as a cream you should use to keep your cuticles healthy.
Naja J.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cuticle oil sucks! I hate it and I'll never use it again. But it did smell great! The only bright side
Bashita C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good product. When applied it feels hydrated and really awesome. It gives a soothing effect on my skin.
Shalley S.
This will soften the cuticle, easier to work with after deep cleaning- i don't care about this as much
laura l.
Lewistown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this I use this once a week I like that it makes my nails youthful love a little goes a long way