Orly Cuticle Therapy Cream 2 Oz uploaded by Elysia G.

BY ORLY #30 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

A beautiful manicure begins with healthy nails. Orly Cuticle Therapy Creme conditions and moisturizes cuticles to promote and stimulate healthy nail growth. see more...

valerin g.
Doral, FL
A mí me sirvió mucho los a mi mamá mis hermanas y actores morenos familiar utilizamos y a todos nos gustó mucho este producto
Silvia O.
This truly helped with my cracked and dry cuticles. Left them smooth and gave great moisture without feeling oily residue.
Courtney C.
Clearfield, PA
Works great not too oily makes my nails look awesome.. Love the texture of it I love the feeling and smell of this product
Kat A.
Denver, Colorado
Prefer products. I love everything about what it did for me. I feel like whole new person. I look like a whole new person.
Jerica S.
Lexington, KY
Softens my cuticles like no other. Little to no hassle when it's time to clip them. Highly highly recommend this product.
Lori T.
Grand Terrace, CA
Absolutely love this product. I wash my hands constantly and this really helps to keep the tiny prickly cuticles at bay.
Angela M.
Tiffin, OH
This stuff is awesome! I used to get hang nails all the time but since I started using this I early get them. Life saver!
Heather B.
Billings, MT
This cream makes my fingers and cuticles feeling so great! I use it every other day and it is one of my go to products
Jessica B.
KILLEN, AL
This stuff works really well. I used to always have really horrible cuticles but this cream has really helped a lot.
Keeley B.
I love this cream to help nourish and moisturize my cuticles since I'm constantly using acetone to remove nail polish