Orly Cuticle Therapy Cream 2 Oz uploaded by Elysia G.

BY ORLY #33 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

A beautiful manicure begins with healthy nails. Orly Cuticle Therapy Creme conditions and moisturizes cuticles to promote and stimulate healthy nail growth. see more...

Lori T.
Grand Terrace
Absolutely love this product. I wash my hands constantly and this really helps to keep the tiny prickly cuticles at bay.
Jerica S.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Softens my cuticles like no other. Little to no hassle when it's time to clip them. Highly highly recommend this product.
Heather B.
Billings, MT
This cream makes my fingers and cuticles feeling so great! I use it every other day and it is one of my go to products
Keeley B.
I love this cream to help nourish and moisturize my cuticles since I'm constantly using acetone to remove nail polish
Carlos R.
Muy buen produsto me gusta mucho los productos de esta marca me encantan todos sus productos son de muy buena calidad
Jessica B.
KILLEN, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works really well. I used to always have really horrible cuticles but this cream has really helped a lot.
Andrea Gabriela V.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is hydrating and really has a good effect at the time of servicing to the nails. I liked very much. I recommend it
Renee M.
Dyersville, IA
A good way to keep hands and cuticles moisturized and soft. Too much can leave a greasy feeling but I liked it.
Is super moisturizing leave your hands soft and smells very rich , I love its light texture is nothing greasy
Myrnie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have such DRY cuticles and this product really brings them back to life. Not greasy at all. Great pr oduct.