Orly Cuticle Therapy Cream 2 Oz uploaded by Elysia G.

BY ORLY #33 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

A beautiful manicure begins with healthy nails. Orly Cuticle Therapy Creme conditions and moisturizes cuticles to promote and stimulate healthy nail growth. see more...

yessley m.
Hyattsville, MD
i just like to used this product, its a therapy for my nail i also used for my Daughter i like the price is a good valued i love it
Janny V.
I have used this one with my friends and when I use it the one time I like it.. my friend said it's very useful and she loves it
Dafne G.
Princeton, NJ
It's amazing when it comes to take all that cutile that makes our nails look horrible. I bought last month and i use every day.
valerin g.
Doral, FL
A mí me sirvió mucho los a mi mamá mis hermanas y actores morenos familiar utilizamos y a todos nos gustó mucho este producto
Silvia O.
This truly helped with my cracked and dry cuticles. Left them smooth and gave great moisture without feeling oily residue.
Courtney C.
Clearfield, PA
Works great not too oily makes my nails look awesome.. Love the texture of it I love the feeling and smell of this product
Jerica S.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Softens my cuticles like no other. Little to no hassle when it's time to clip them. Highly highly recommend this product.
Lori T.
Grand Terrace
Absolutely love this product. I wash my hands constantly and this really helps to keep the tiny prickly cuticles at bay.
Angela M.
Tiffin, OH
This stuff is awesome! I used to get hang nails all the time but since I started using this I early get them. Life saver!
Heather B.
Billings, MT
This cream makes my fingers and cuticles feeling so great! I use it every other day and it is one of my go to products