Orly Cuticle Therapy Cream 2 Oz uploaded by Elysia G.

BY ORLY #33 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

A beautiful manicure begins with healthy nails. Orly Cuticle Therapy Creme conditions and moisturizes cuticles to promote and stimulate healthy nail growth. see more...

Yanira E.
['New Castle', ''], DE
sirve muy bien cuando tienes la cuticula bastante dura y la quieres retirar sin hacerte ningun daño, este producto la debilita facilmente
Hfmf,k H.
NO NO, I NEVER USE THIS BUT GOOD JOB, OSHAY, I GIVE YOU 5 STARTS AND NO ONE GIVES ME ANYTHING FREE HUH? LIKE YA3NI WHY VHY ‎أعلألإلألأ
Rossana C.
Very good product excellent option for price. First time user. Yielding product and good packaging, can improve the odor of the same
yessley m.
Hyattsville, MD
i just like to used this product, its a therapy for my nail i also used for my Daughter i like the price is a good valued i love it
Aria T.
This cream is super cheap and works great. I don't have to apply a lot and it makes my cuticles moisturized and helps my nails too.
Shala M.
Charlotte, NC
Love this stuff it's very important to use cream on your cuticles and this is great stuff it keeps the cuticles from getting hard.
Jessica W.
Archer, FL
I like the cream it softens my hands and makes my nails feel stronger it's very nice and again the nails feel very nice afterwards
Janny V.
I have used this one with my friends and when I use it the one time I like it.. my friend said it's very useful and she loves it
Dafne G.
Princeton, NJ
It's amazing when it comes to take all that cutile that makes our nails look horrible. I bought last month and i use every day.
valerin g.
Doral, FL
A mí me sirvió mucho los a mi mamá mis hermanas y actores morenos familiar utilizamos y a todos nos gustó mucho este producto