Orly Cuticle Therapy Cream 2 Oz uploaded by Elysia G.

BY ORLY #33 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

A beautiful manicure begins with healthy nails. Orly Cuticle Therapy Creme conditions and moisturizes cuticles to promote and stimulate healthy nail growth. see more...

Maggie L.
Gunnison , CO
I love love love this cuticle cream! My nails have never looked so good! This stuff works miracles ❤
Sharika R.
Newark, NJ
This product softens your cuticle and helps your nails grow. Very easy to apply on the cuticle area.
Lady L.
Midland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is honestly a life saver! I love all orly products and the value is pretty okay in my opinion!
Isabella S.
this keeps my cuticles very moisturized and helps them not over grow and get crusty.would buy again
Tronchietta H.
Jacksonville, NC
Works really greatly to soften cuticles . I used it every time I am doing another persons nails
Bruna V.
Spotsylvania, VA
This terapy cream is really good, take my cuticle soft and beautiful.
And smel's really good.
Chelsea R.
Pulaski, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My cuticles get the worst of it from pushing them back sometimes and this helps to soothe
Hannah R.
This stuff is great to condition and makes your cuticles soft during dry winter months.
Jessica N.
Marysville, WA
Great cuticle cream! I like to use this every night before bed. Keeps my hands so soft!
Stacy F.
West Linn, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best nail cream. I had a hard time finding it. Found my at a Sally's Beauty Supply and it was around $7. I use this just about every night. This has been great for my dry cuticles and hang nails are almost a non issue. This will also last a long time. So worth the price and hunt to find it.