Orly Cuticle Therapy Cream 2 Oz uploaded by Elysia G.

BY ORLY #33 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

A beautiful manicure begins with healthy nails. Orly Cuticle Therapy Creme conditions and moisturizes cuticles to promote and stimulate healthy nail growth. see more...

Rossana C.
Very good product excellent option for price. First time user. Yielding product and good packaging, can improve the odor of the same
Shala M.
Charlotte, NC
Love this stuff it's very important to use cream on your cuticles and this is great stuff it keeps the cuticles from getting hard.
Janny V.
I have used this one with my friends and when I use it the one time I like it.. my friend said it's very useful and she loves it
Dafne G.
Princeton, NJ
It's amazing when it comes to take all that cutile that makes our nails look horrible. I bought last month and i use every day.
valerin g.
Doral, FL
A mí me sirvió mucho los a mi mamá mis hermanas y actores morenos familiar utilizamos y a todos nos gustó mucho este producto
Courtney C.
Clearfield, PA
Works great not too oily makes my nails look awesome.. Love the texture of it I love the feeling and smell of this product
Jerica S.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Softens my cuticles like no other. Little to no hassle when it's time to clip them. Highly highly recommend this product.
Lori T.
Grand Terrace
Absolutely love this product. I wash my hands constantly and this really helps to keep the tiny prickly cuticles at bay.
Andrea Gabriela V.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is hydrating and really has a good effect at the time of servicing to the nails. I liked very much. I recommend it
Jessica B.
KILLEN, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works really well. I used to always have really horrible cuticles but this cream has really helped a lot.