Orly Cuticle Therapy Cream 2 Oz uploaded by Elysia G.

BY ORLY

A beautiful manicure begins with healthy nails. Orly Cuticle Therapy Creme conditions and moisturizes cuticles to promote and stimulate healthy nail growth. see more...

Chanty
East Elmhurst, NY
This cream its really good! It helps my nails grow faster and stronger, definitely recommend only down side its the container would be much more helpful if it was in a tube or something that would make it easier to dispense.
Jessica D.
Greencastle, IN
Orly Cuticle Therapy Cream has been great at helping keep the hangnails away. Since using this product on my cuticles I don't get the hangnails like I used to get. Great as it does not leave a oily film on your fingers and doesn't smell horrible like some other products I have tried.
Wendy M.
I'm a nail tech so I used this product on my clients all the time , I bought mine at target , is very easy to apply on your nails , I used this product everyday, I would recommend this product to everyone
Jeanna H.
W Portsmouth, OH
I have used the orly cuticle therapy cream in the past, it was a good price for the size container, I would recommend it for a others to use. pros was price and smooth texture, it was not as oily as some of the other brands i have used in the past. it blended in very well
Kallie B.
Keller, TX
I can't say enough good this about this product. I used to have dry cracking skin with hang nails on almost every finger. Since using this product, my hands and cuticles are soft and I haven't had any sore red hang nails in months!
Kelsey C.
Portland, CT
I have very stubborn and dry cuticles. I used to have to use a cuticle oil or cream every other day most of the time and since I found this one I don't have as many issues as before. A good thing for my nails and my wallet since I'm not going through and buying as much!
Monique B.
Madison, AL
This product is PERFECT for any cuticle issue from dryness to peeling and everything in between. It's easy to use, and it smells great! Purchased it on
line from Amazon great price and quick delivery. I am VERY pleased with results and highly recommend it.
Hope C.
My hands can be very dry from working all day and this cream makes my nails look amazing. Not only that but my cuticles are very healthy and do not peel like they used to. I would purchase again if i came across the product , i have trouble finding it.
Mindy T.
Paducah, KY
Orly cuticle therapy cream is wonderful! It softens cuticles and keeps them from being drying and snagging on things. I've used this protect several times. It's probably the best cuticle cream I've ever used.
Fernanda F.
Orlando, FL
I loved this product. I always had problems with dry cuticles and this product solved my problem. It smells good , good product for the price . I really liked this product.