Orly Cuticle Therapy Cream 2 Oz uploaded by Elysia G.

BY ORLY #33 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

A beautiful manicure begins with healthy nails. Orly Cuticle Therapy Creme conditions and moisturizes cuticles to promote and stimulate healthy nail growth. see more...

Samantha W.
Made my nails so much healthier! I use it all the time and it never fails me. I love it and would recommend it to anyone who loves to have healthy nails... which is everyone!! Great investment, don't miss out on it!
Jacquelyn H.
Santa Rosa
The best ever! My hands are soft cuticles look great and we're easily trimmed. I have already had to rebuy this 2 times because I use it so much. You won't regret this purchase!
Kim B.
Seattle, WA
I've been looking for a replacement for my beloved Chanel Cuticle Cream. I had high hopes for Orly Cuticle Therapy, but unfortunately it was simply okay. It absorbs quickly, but the softening effect didn't last long. I tend to like Orly products, but I won't likely buy this product again. I'm still on the hunt for the perfect cuticle cream.
Taylor Z.
Philadelphia, PA
This works soo good on your cuticle is totally hydrates them and makes them not dry it also works to repair the dry skin so your cuticle will look amazing
I leave this product on my cuticles at night about 3x a week and there's really a difference. Leaves them soft which makes them easier to maintain and cut.
Yanira E.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
sirve muy bien cuando tienes la cuticula bastante dura y la quieres retirar sin hacerte ningun daño, este producto la debilita facilmente
Rossana C.
Very good product excellent option for price. First time user. Yielding product and good packaging, can improve the odor of the same
valerin g.
Doral, FL
A mí me sirvió mucho los a mi mamá mis hermanas y actores morenos familiar utilizamos y a todos nos gustó mucho este producto
Jerica S.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Softens my cuticles like no other. Little to no hassle when it's time to clip them. Highly highly recommend this product.
Lori T.
Grand Terrace
Absolutely love this product. I wash my hands constantly and this really helps to keep the tiny prickly cuticles at bay.