Orly Cuticle Therapy Cream 2 Oz uploaded by Elysia G.

BY ORLY #25 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

A beautiful manicure begins with healthy nails. Orly Cuticle Therapy Creme conditions and moisturizes cuticles to promote and stimulate healthy nail growth. see more...

Samantha W.
Made my nails so much healthier! I use it all the time and it never fails me. I love it and would recommend it to anyone who loves to have healthy nails... which is everyone!! Great investment, don't miss out on it!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Iva G.
I like Orly cuticle Therapy cream. It moisturizes really well and I apply it after I cut my nails and cuticles before applying nail polish. I also use it to moisturize on a daily basis. Great product
Jacquelyn H.
Santa Rosa
The best ever! My hands are soft cuticles look great and we're easily trimmed. I have already had to rebuy this 2 times because I use it so much. You won't regret this purchase!
Stacy F.
West Linn, OR
This is the best nail cream. I had a hard time finding it. Found my at a Sally's Beauty Supply and it was around $7. I use this just about every night. This has been great for my dry cuticles and hang nails are almost a non issue. This will also last a long time. So worth the price and hunt to find it.
Eli (Gb33843) P.
I ordered this product initially from Amazon based on a co-workers recommendation and have been using it regularly since then.I am definitely very impressed with this product so far.This cuticle cream by Orly has the right thickness and texture,pleasant fragrance and above all is a great moisturizer.I use this product once a day on each cuticle and gently massage it.Consistent use of this has helped in keeping my cuticles soft, well moisturized, thereby improving the overall appearance of my hands.This is definitely one of the best cuticle creme I have ever used and I would highly recommend this product to anyone because this does take very good care of cuticles.
Mary M.
Huntsville, AL
Love this Cuticle Therapy Cream! Product is nice and creamy not oily like other products. Leaves my cuticles soft and easily manageable with out costing an arm and a leg. Good product for the value and will most certainly purchase again and would recommend to other people.
Diana M.
Medley, FL
This cream cuticle therapy is a great product to Promotes and stimulates nail growth it helps you to hydrates and to keep your hands very soft, i got mine in the drugstore is actually a little spensive but I totally would buy it again to complement my manicure.!!!
Yalena D.
This product is awesome! This gives works perfectly on my cuticles and my hands. It is easy to apply and remove and it is my first time using it. I ould like to use another brand to compare if it is more effective thant the others. I recommend this one
Kim B.
Seattle, WA
I've been looking for a replacement for my beloved Chanel Cuticle Cream. I had high hopes for Orly Cuticle Therapy, but unfortunately it was simply okay. It absorbs quickly, but the softening effect didn't last long. I tend to like Orly products, but I won't likely buy this product again. I'm still on the hunt for the perfect cuticle cream.