Orly Cuticle Therapy Cream 2 Oz uploaded by Elysia G.

BY ORLY #33 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

A beautiful manicure begins with healthy nails. Orly Cuticle Therapy Creme conditions and moisturizes cuticles to promote and stimulate healthy nail growth. see more...

Ashley A.
I love using cuticle therapy cream, and this one its amazing, its really nice and smell nice, i really like it. I recommend it.
Mariangela R.
I always dry the cuticle of my fingernails, so I was looking for a good alternative to improve that problem. Excellent product
Viviana P.
I like very much because I take good care of my nails, I have very small and fragile nails so I use many products with this
rosmary c.
Este producto lo consiguen fácilmente en amazon, todos los tratamientos disponibles mas altos en calidad en este producto
Emma S.
Birmingham, West Midlands
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. Lives my cuticle area moisturised and the dead skin easy to remove. Not too bad price wise and lasts ages.
Diana B.
el tratamiento que nos ayudara a muestra piel de las manos a ser mas suave y sedosa me lo recomendo una amiga y me gusto
Paige T.
Hartley wintney , ['', '', 'Hook']
The formula is soo smooth and silky. However I did find myself using a lot of it very fast but however it is so worth it.
Lucia R.
Caracas
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really like this one.. The scent it's not bad and gives you a smooth surface on your skin. I like it! and recommend it
Milena S.
Deixa a cutícula bem soltinha e bem cuidada na hora de ser removida fica mais facil e pratico para qualquer mulher
Fernanda S.
Es muy buena, una vez la use y los resultados lo vi rápido, se los recomiendo amigos, es un buen producto. Me gustó