Orly Cuticle Therapy Cream 2 Oz uploaded by Elysia G.

BY ORLY #33 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

A beautiful manicure begins with healthy nails. Orly Cuticle Therapy Creme conditions and moisturizes cuticles to promote and stimulate healthy nail growth. see more...

Jenifer P.
Esse creme é ótimo, dois em um , trata, hidrata, facilita no cuidado diária das cutículas . O cheiro é otimo deixa as mãos também macia
Katty M.
This cream for the cuticle is very good moisturizes. and for the manicure it helps a lot. I like its creaminess and its aroma too.
Rosario P.
Lima PERU
i love this cuticle therapy cream, because my cuticle is very nice with this product, my nails are very cool with 'tis, I love it.
Mariangela R.
I always dry the cuticle of my fingernails, so I was looking for a good alternative to improve that problem. Excellent product
Ashley A.
I love using cuticle therapy cream, and this one its amazing, its really nice and smell nice, i really like it. I recommend it.
Viviana P.
I like very much because I take good care of my nails, I have very small and fragile nails so I use many products with this
rosmary c.
Este producto lo consiguen fácilmente en amazon, todos los tratamientos disponibles mas altos en calidad en este producto
Paige T.
Hartley wintney , ['', '', 'Hook']
The formula is soo smooth and silky. However I did find myself using a lot of it very fast but however it is so worth it.
Diana B.
el tratamiento que nos ayudara a muestra piel de las manos a ser mas suave y sedosa me lo recomendo una amiga y me gusto
Emma S.
Gilson , Coleshill
Great product. Lives my cuticle area moisturised and the dead skin easy to remove. Not too bad price wise and lasts ages.