Orly Cuticle Therapy Cream 2 Oz uploaded by Elysia G.

BY ORLY #28 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

A beautiful manicure begins with healthy nails. Orly Cuticle Therapy Creme conditions and moisturizes cuticles to promote and stimulate healthy nail growth. see more...

Kelymar B.
Tengo como dos meses y me ha encantado, hay que darle masajes como tres minutos y ya, ultimamente lo hago en la noche haci hacen mejor efecto
la verdad es increible esta terapia para la cuticulas me dejo sin palabras, me ayudo mucho porque antes mis cuticulas faltaba un tratamiento
Jenifer P.
Esse creme é ótimo, dois em um , trata, hidrata, facilita no cuidado diária das cutículas . O cheiro é otimo deixa as mãos também macia
Rosario P.
Lima PERU
i love this cuticle therapy cream, because my cuticle is very nice with this product, my nails are very cool with 'tis, I love it.
Katty M.
This cream for the cuticle is very good moisturizes. and for the manicure it helps a lot. I like its creaminess and its aroma too.
Ashley A.
I love using cuticle therapy cream, and this one its amazing, its really nice and smell nice, i really like it. I recommend it.
Mariangela R.
I always dry the cuticle of my fingernails, so I was looking for a good alternative to improve that problem. Excellent product
Viviana P.
I like very much because I take good care of my nails, I have very small and fragile nails so I use many products with this
Paige T.
Hartley wintney , ['', '', 'Hook']
The formula is soo smooth and silky. However I did find myself using a lot of it very fast but however it is so worth it.
rosmary c.
Este producto lo consiguen fácilmente en amazon, todos los tratamientos disponibles mas altos en calidad en este producto