Orly Cuticle Therapy Cream 2 Oz uploaded by Elysia G.

BY ORLY #33 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

A beautiful manicure begins with healthy nails. Orly Cuticle Therapy Creme conditions and moisturizes cuticles to promote and stimulate healthy nail growth. see more...

Amber L.
Saint Catharines
I am not a huge fan of the smell of this. But that is the only thing I can say bad about it. The cream works great! I buy one and it lasts me 6 months to a year! And i use it a few times a week. Love it!
Me encanta es muuuuuy persistente su fragancia y textura muy natural siempre lo usamos y siempre esta disponible para comprarlo y el precio es muy bueno y economico
Noel R.
I've used Orly cuticle therapy crème for years. This product is not oily or excessively greasy and I will continue to use it to keep my cuticles free of snags and splits.
Shenika G.
Before I found this, I used Revlon cuticle cream and loved it. For some reason they quit making that particular product, and I nearly drove myself batty trying to find something comparable. I found this at Sally's, and I have a sneaky suspicion they are the same thing. They have the same ingredients and the same fragrance. It is so thick, only a little is needed, and it works great.
alix c.
i really love this product. it is awesome, the smell is very confortable and lovely, y like how it looks so much, and it last for a long time, i really like it, it is a little bit expensive for mi but it is awesome i absolutely recommend it. yes i would recommend it
Kelymar B.
Tengo como dos meses y me ha encantado, hay que darle masajes como tres minutos y ya, ultimamente lo hago en la noche haci hacen mejor efecto
la verdad es increible esta terapia para la cuticulas me dejo sin palabras, me ayudo mucho porque antes mis cuticulas faltaba un tratamiento
Jenifer P.
Esse creme é ótimo, dois em um , trata, hidrata, facilita no cuidado diária das cutículas . O cheiro é otimo deixa as mãos também macia
Katty M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream for the cuticle is very good moisturizes. and for the manicure it helps a lot. I like its creaminess and its aroma too.
Rosario P.
Lima PERU
i love this cuticle therapy cream, because my cuticle is very nice with this product, my nails are very cool with 'tis, I love it.