Orly Cuticle Therapy Cream 2 Oz uploaded by Elysia G.

BY ORLY #27 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

A beautiful manicure begins with healthy nails. Orly Cuticle Therapy Creme conditions and moisturizes cuticles to promote and stimulate healthy nail growth. see more...

Jayne C.
Não são produtos tão bons, eu particularmente os odeiooooooooooooo, não gosto mesmo, pois não me dão um resutado satisfatorio, mas é como sempre falo, vai de pessoa para pessoa
Romina B.
Caracas
This cream is the best !!!! Leaves your hands super soft after finishing fixing your nails. And it is not greasy. It has a super nice smell and lasts a lot. I love this cream is super nice. Recommend 100%
Gabriela V.
Ayuda al crecimiento de las uñas y para mantener las manos muy suaves se recomienda ya que es ligera no grasosa y da una suavidad hermosa a las manos son muy buenos productos para el cuidado de la piel y las uñas los recomiendo
Elines M.
It is a light, silky cream and I have definitely seen an improvement each day as I've been using it. The only way I can describe it is kind of like a heavy soap smell.

It is doing a great job for my cuticles.
rachel n.
Keeps my cuticle nice. But not worth the money. Vaseline can do just as well. Working in a kitchen gives me brittle cuticles so I wanted something that gives fast instant results
Amber L.
Saint Catharines
I am not a huge fan of the smell of this. But that is the only thing I can say bad about it. The cream works great! I buy one and it lasts me 6 months to a year! And i use it a few times a week. Love it!
Noel R.
I've used Orly cuticle therapy crème for years. This product is not oily or excessively greasy and I will continue to use it to keep my cuticles free of snags and splits.
Shenika G.
Before I found this, I used Revlon cuticle cream and loved it. For some reason they quit making that particular product, and I nearly drove myself batty trying to find something comparable. I found this at Sally's, and I have a sneaky suspicion they are the same thing. They have the same ingredients and the same fragrance. It is so thick, only a little is needed, and it works great.
Yamy R.
Hola mucho gusto disculpen la molestia
Pero me encantaria hacer una reseña respecto a este producto por favor tomen me en cuenta les agradecería mucho
Jennifer K.
Toronto, ON
I am a big manicure fan. I do my nails several times a week and use acetone a lot. Needless to say I have dry cuticles. This stuff works miracles.