Orly Cuticle Therapy Cream 2 Oz uploaded by Elysia G.

BY ORLY #30 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

A beautiful manicure begins with healthy nails. Orly Cuticle Therapy Creme conditions and moisturizes cuticles to promote and stimulate healthy nail growth. see more...

Valeriya D.
Bear
I like it #mask #face #cute #beautiful #pretty #beauty #hair #makeup #girl #love #beautiful #fashion #happy #cute #selfie #smile #nature
#instalike #fitness #nofilter #amazing #life #makeup #model #motivation #webstagram #sweet
layan y.
ajman
This is a really great cuticle oil! I tend to have really dry cuticles and this really hydrates them. A lot of cuticle oils I've tried just feel gross on my hands but this one doesn't! I recommend this product
Nikoletta S.
Very very good professional creme for the hands, especially after the manicure! It's worth the money you spend it to buy it! I'm satisfy! I buy it online or my friends send it to me some times. I recommend it to every woman who wants creme for her hands!!
Romina B.
Caracas
This cream is the best !!!! Leaves your hands super soft after finishing fixing your nails. And it is not greasy. It has a super nice smell and lasts a lot. I love this cream is super nice. Recommend 100%
Cielo S.
I'm a cream lover!!! But this one is not as good as I expected, unfortunately, waste of money, I couldn't see any effects :( 👎🏻 I don't recommend it, unless you are looking for some cream to pretend ...
Olga S.
i like very much! Cuticles well-groomed, soft, I use and as a cream for arms or hand, when a skin overdried. The smell does not bother at all, it quickly vanishes and is not strong by itself. I will take more.
Polette S.
this product I bought for a recommendation of a friend this cuticle cream Orly has the right thickness and texture, pleasant smell and above all a great moisturizer, using this product once a day in each cuticle and gently massage using this it.Consistent has helped keep my cuticles soft and well hydrated, improving the overall appearance of my hands.
Ka M.
I like it, i dont use it for my self but i do it with my mom´s and she loves it, we can see the difference when using other products, we love the fact that we can buy it at the pharmacy, no way to compare she loves it. And we would buy againg to have the treatment complete
Cata M.
Es hermoso, deja las manos super suavecitas. Deja tus cutículas hermosas, listas para una propuesta de matrimonio! jajajaj no, pero realmente es hermoso,y lo compraría nuevamente.
Si eres nueva en esto te lo recomiendo totalmente!!!!!!!
Dominique J.
Leiden
I was very excited about this product, because the reviews I read were very mixed. When I finally tried the product I loved it! It does the job very well and leaves your cuticles amazing! I ordered it online and I would definitely buy it again! My cuticles look amazing now!