Orly Cuticle Therapy Cream 2 Oz uploaded by Elysia G.

BY ORLY #33 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

A beautiful manicure begins with healthy nails. Orly Cuticle Therapy Creme conditions and moisturizes cuticles to promote and stimulate healthy nail growth. see more...

Cielo S.
I'm a cream lover!!! But this one is not as good as I expected, unfortunately, waste of money, I couldn't see any effects :( 👎🏻 I don't recommend it, unless you are looking for some cream to pretend ...
Olga S.
i like very much! Cuticles well-groomed, soft, I use and as a cream for arms or hand, when a skin overdried. The smell does not bother at all, it quickly vanishes and is not strong by itself. I will take more.
Polette S.
this product I bought for a recommendation of a friend this cuticle cream Orly has the right thickness and texture, pleasant smell and above all a great moisturizer, using this product once a day in each cuticle and gently massage using this it.Consistent has helped keep my cuticles soft and well hydrated, improving the overall appearance of my hands.
Ka M.
I like it, i dont use it for my self but i do it with my mom´s and she loves it, we can see the difference when using other products, we love the fact that we can buy it at the pharmacy, no way to compare she loves it. And we would buy againg to have the treatment complete
Cata M.
Es hermoso, deja las manos super suavecitas. Deja tus cutículas hermosas, listas para una propuesta de matrimonio! jajajaj no, pero realmente es hermoso,y lo compraría nuevamente.
Si eres nueva en esto te lo recomiendo totalmente!!!!!!!
Dominique J.
Leiden
I was very excited about this product, because the reviews I read were very mixed. When I finally tried the product I loved it! It does the job very well and leaves your cuticles amazing! I ordered it online and I would definitely buy it again! My cuticles look amazing now!
Jayne C.
Não são produtos tão bons, eu particularmente os odeiooooooooooooo, não gosto mesmo, pois não me dão um resutado satisfatorio, mas é como sempre falo, vai de pessoa para pessoa
Gabriela V.
Ayuda al crecimiento de las uñas y para mantener las manos muy suaves se recomienda ya que es ligera no grasosa y da una suavidad hermosa a las manos son muy buenos productos para el cuidado de la piel y las uñas los recomiendo
Elines M.
It is a light, silky cream and I have definitely seen an improvement each day as I've been using it. The only way I can describe it is kind of like a heavy soap smell.

It is doing a great job for my cuticles.
rachel n.
Keeps my cuticle nice. But not worth the money. Vaseline can do just as well. Working in a kitchen gives me brittle cuticles so I wanted something that gives fast instant results