Orly Cuticle Therapy Cream 2 Oz uploaded by Elysia G.

BY ORLY #33 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

A beautiful manicure begins with healthy nails. Orly Cuticle Therapy Creme conditions and moisturizes cuticles to promote and stimulate healthy nail growth. see more...

Bee G.
San Antonio, TX
Helps my nails and cuticles not looking ugly and nasty but great results outta the product.
Chelsea R.
Pulaski, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My cuticles get the worst of it from pushing them back sometimes and this helps to soothe
Kurrie P.
Rock Island, IL
I love this cuticle cream made my nails look so good and it made on my hangnails go away
Thalia S.
This is good for cuticle removable and nail whitening... the chemicals r a bit concerning
Hannah R.
This stuff is great to condition and makes your cuticles soft during dry winter months.
Jessica N.
Marysville, WA
Great cuticle cream! I like to use this every night before bed. Keeps my hands so soft!
layan y.
ajman
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really great cuticle oil! I tend to have really dry cuticles and this really hydrates them. A lot of cuticle oils I've tried just feel gross on my hands but this one doesn't! I recommend this product
Nikoletta S.
Very very good professional creme for the hands, especially after the manicure! It's worth the money you spend it to buy it! I'm satisfy! I buy it online or my friends send it to me some times. I recommend it to every woman who wants creme for her hands!!
Francesca B.
I really like this product it's very creamy but it isn't oily in anyway with some creams you can get them to become really oily but this one wasn't.
Also it smells amazing it does a great job, I would recommend this.
Romina B.
Caracas
This cream is the best !!!! Leaves your hands super soft after finishing fixing your nails. And it is not greasy. It has a super nice smell and lasts a lot. I love this cream is super nice. Recommend 100%