Orly Cuticle Therapy Cream 2 Oz uploaded by Elysia G.

BY ORLY #33 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

A beautiful manicure begins with healthy nails. Orly Cuticle Therapy Creme conditions and moisturizes cuticles to promote and stimulate healthy nail growth. see more...

Emma W.
Falkville, AL
Id would remove nail Polish foir a week at very I believe the best time for the nails to heal

Bruna V.
Spotsylvania, VA
This terapy cream is really good, take my cuticle soft and beautiful.
And smel's really good.
Bee G.
San Antonio, TX
Helps my nails and cuticles not looking ugly and nasty but great results outta the product.
Chelsea R.
Radford, VA
My cuticles get the worst of it from pushing them back sometimes and this helps to soothe
Kurrie P.
Rock Island, IL
I love this cuticle cream made my nails look so good and it made on my hangnails go away
Thalia S.
This is good for cuticle removable and nail whitening... the chemicals r a bit concerning
Jessica N.
Marysville, WA
Great cuticle cream! I like to use this every night before bed. Keeps my hands so soft!
Hannah R.
This stuff is great to condition and makes your cuticles soft during dry winter months.
Bianca O.
Orlando, FL
Its a great product for the cuticles buuut its like very oily so its hard to remove.
Valeriya D.
Odessa
I like it #mask #face #cute #beautiful #pretty #beauty #hair #makeup #girl #love #beautiful #fashion #happy #cute #selfie #smile #nature
#instalike #fitness #nofilter #amazing #life #makeup #model #motivation #webstagram #sweet