Orly Cuticle Therapy Cream 2 Oz uploaded by Elysia G.

BY ORLY

A beautiful manicure begins with healthy nails. Orly Cuticle Therapy Creme conditions and moisturizes cuticles to promote and stimulate healthy nail growth. see more...

Elysia G.
My hands have never felt so soft.
I bought this because it was on sale and I've tried so many different cuticle creams i figured eh why not. This is a gift from the gods! Most creams sort of rub and peel off when you rub your hands together, this one stays on and moisturizes my whole hands and my cuticles have stopped peeling. It has a soapy scent.
Dmitra D.
Linden, NJ
I was only able to tolerate using this for about 3 uses. The smell was just so awful and so strong. It has a very 'grandmother-y' scent to it and the scent lingers for a long time, even after washing my hands.

As far as the moisturizing effect, I didn't use it enough to have a conclusive opinion. The few times I used it, I had no complaints.

I also didn't like the packaging. I understand that it's heavier so maybe a tube would be a little bit harder for it to come out. I just would have preferred a tube better, it would be less messy.
lexie h.
Richmond, VA
This cuticle therapy cream is a lifesaver. My cuticles dry out really easily and crack. This cream really helped nourish them and keep them from cracking. The price is also a steal so I would recommend it to anyone who wants to pamper their nails, or just need some cuticle therapy.
Lindsay C.
Great product. Very moisturizing. I keep this jar in my bag and use when my cuticles and hands are feeling a little dry. Great as a hand cream. I purchased this a Sally's. I would recommend. Only complaint is the smell.
Brittany I.
I often have problems with my dry, cracked and peeling cuticles. This is pretty severe during winter due to the cold weather and I often look for different creams, lotions and moisturizers that help me manage this condition. I ordered this product initially from Amazon based on a co-workers recommendation and have been using it regularly since then.I am definitely very impressed with this product so far.This cuticle cream by Orly has the right thickness and texture,pleasant fragrance and above all is a great moisturizer.I use this product once a day on each cuticle and gently massage it.Consistent use of this has helped in keeping my cuticles soft, well moisturized, thereby improving the overall appearance of my hands.This is definitely one of the best cuticle creme I have ever used and I would highly recommend this product to anyone because this does take very good care of cuticles.
Marie S.
I love this brand because is vegan! that is amazing.
I like all their products, they are not the most economical of the market but they are of quality.
The cream seems to be worth it because the content is enough for a long time. I like that you have vitamins and oils.
JoAnn R.
Saginaw, MI
This cuticle treatments does effectively treat dry cuticle and dry hands also. The formula is not greasy and does absorb in to the skin quite nicely. I would like for the scent to be better though. It's not a horrible scent, it's just strange
Dulce N.
I have really bad dry cuticles and they always seem to be appealing I've noticed that the more that I use this the better that they would get I love this and they always have good smelling products
Diana B.
Piketon, OH
This stuff is great if you have cuticles that Crack and tear easily. I use it a couple times a week and it keeps them soft. I have horrible cuticles but since I've started using this they are improving.
Markeita R.
This is great if you are someone who uses your hands a lot so your cuticles get a little jagged even after a couple of days following your manicure this really helps to keep them smooth and under control