BY ORLY #10 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Haley D.
This cuticle oil was a bit disappointing but honestly all cuticle oil has been disappointing to me I don't know what product I need to make my cuticles not dry and painful like this but this is not it perhaps it will work on someone with a more basic problem
Patricia R.
I pretty much like it or for the fact that I'm a retired manicurist was looking for a professional product, with that being said, I'm retired almost as long as doing nails.
Jeska L.
Huntsville, AL
Great cuticle oil. Give 5 stars. I use to soften up cuticles when I'm giving a mani or pedi before cutting the cuticle. It makes the job a whole lot easier and also your client doesnt walk away with sore, or cut cuticles!
Loveleen N.
New Castle, DE
This is the best cuticle oil I have found. I love this product and use it all the time. It keeps my cuticle looking great. I got if from Amazon. My favourite cuticle oil treatment. It can't compare to any other brand. I would recommend this product !
Sadie W.
Philadelphia, PA
I apply right before I do my cuticles to soften and then I apply after to help heal. Very good but the right amount can't be applied oils up more than my cuticle.
liliana c.
Hazleton, PA
My nails grow longer and strong! There's less splitting and chipping. The grow of my nails has improved greatly! I've been asked if I wear acrylics nails and I don't. Is really easy to use and it doesn't smell bad. I would recommend it to anyone.
amanda c.
I got a sample of this at sallys beauty salon and I have used it about three times. It makes my fingers greasy and I'm just not sure if it is doing anything for my nails or not.
Sharon T.
Does a great job of softening my cuticles, very easy to apply and it doesn't leave your whole hands feeling oily. A good value for the product , you can't go wrong with Orly!
Amber O.
This does the job. Nothing fantastic, nothing terrible. I like the scent, and it does absorb well into the skin. I can't tell a huge difference between this and other oils, nothing stands out to me.
chasidy a.
Winston Salem, NC
Funny anymore about this is a pretty good product I'm not sure how expensive or how cheap the product really is because when I got the products it was given to me in my cosmetology bag when I started school
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.
Mirianny D.
Doral, FL
Is very good this product?