BY ORLY #15 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Katt M.
Diamond bar, Ca
I can not live with out this stuff, I am constantly playing with nail polish so my cuticles and nails get pretty dried out from using so much acetone. This is very nourishing and has saved my fingers from looking so wrinkly!
Sylvia C.
Visalia, CA
This oil works good, I could definitely use a different scent. It's kind of pricey but worth it, just need a little drop to work it in my cuticles. I purchased my at Sally's . I would compared it to Sally Hansen. I recommend this product if you need cuticle oil.
Zulay S.
It has a great scent and does wonders for my cuticles. It's small and a perfect size to always carry with you. I've been using this cuticle oil for years now and I love it.
Jennifer S.
Palmdale, CA
Love the fact that it smells great. It also nourishes my nails and softens them aswell as the cuticle. I use this alot when i do my nails at home. Love that it promotes nail growth because i love long nails. very easy to use and it works fast on that cuticle.
Patricia R.
I pretty much like it or for the fact that I'm a retired manicurist was looking for a professional product, with that being said, I'm retired almost as long as doing nails.
Loveleen N.
New Castle, DE
This is the best cuticle oil I have found. I love this product and use it all the time. It keeps my cuticle looking great. I got if from Amazon. My favourite cuticle oil treatment. It can't compare to any other brand. I would recommend this product !
Sadie W.
Philadelphia, PA
I apply right before I do my cuticles to soften and then I apply after to help heal. Very good but the right amount can't be applied oils up more than my cuticle.
liliana c.
Hazleton, PA
My nails grow longer and strong! There's less splitting and chipping. The grow of my nails has improved greatly! I've been asked if I wear acrylics nails and I don't. Is really easy to use and it doesn't smell bad. I would recommend it to anyone.
amanda c.
I got a sample of this at sallys beauty salon and I have used it about three times. It makes my fingers greasy and I'm just not sure if it is doing anything for my nails or not.
Sharon T.
Does a great job of softening my cuticles, very easy to apply and it doesn't leave your whole hands feeling oily. A good value for the product , you can't go wrong with Orly!
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.
mirianny d.
Doral, FL
Is very good this product?