BY ORLY #20 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Lacreshia P.
Carencro , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gets the job done ... works wonders for self manicure ... price is very reasonable... leaves cuticle moisturized
Dorian S.
Pompano Beach, FL
This is okay I like it and I use it when I take off my polish. I don't swear by it but i it. 3 out of 5 stars.
TreNiece H.
Indianapolis, IN
There's no big difference from this cuticle oil and any others its alright... Smells okay and is kinda pricey
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Moisturized but it dries up too quickly for my taste and I don't feel as moisturized latter but it work good!
Raven G.
Palm Coast, FL
I have no complaints. This product is reasonably priced and can be found at Walmart. good for mani and pedi's
Dayna W.
Marion, SD
Leaves cuticles soft. Strengthens nail bed and promotes a healthier nail growth. Would recommend this product
Whitney S.
Frankfort, KY
Leaves cuticles moist. Does not feel greasy. My cuticles look great for days. I like that it is not thick.
OMG SO GOOD! IT ROCKS! Everytime I give myself the at-home manicure it's by my side! Absolutely so great!
Anna N.
Recovers bad and unhealthy cuticle! After first use you can already notice the difference! Great product.
Vickie J.
Las Vegas, NV
This cuticle oil is one of the best ones I've ever used and the smell was pleasant and. Not overpowering
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.
mirianny d.
Doral, FL
Is very good this product?