BY ORLY #18 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Amanda J.
Caldwell, ID
If you want healthy smooth cuticles i recommend this. So easy to use and smells absolutely amazing. Highly recommended.
Amina W.
Ider, AL
This cuticle oil is great! I apply and leave for a minute and it softens my cuticles so I can easily trim my cuticles.
aleah H.
Conway, SC
After a relaxing Mani or pedi this oil just puts the topping on the cake! It seems to bring life back to the cuticles!
Lesly A.
Phoenix, AZ
I use it with my customers at the salon and they love it. It make the cuticle more softer and easier to do a manicure
HELEN P.
It works for me, everytime i use it make it all easier. If you really want to go for a perfect mani, don´t miss this.
Lola R.
New Smyrna Beach
This is the only cuticle oil I use at home. It it perfect for use after a manicure, as well as daily use on cuticles
Taylor H.
I love this keeps my cuticles looking healthy and I also carry this with me as well. Never know when u will need it.
Mallorie S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Quick easy and mosturizes. Not to expensive. Last long. Smells decent. Doesn't burn like other products I've tried.
Justine P.
Derry, NH
This was gifted to me. It's ok. It works. It's isn't anything luxurious or special. It doesn't smell great either.
Nadira D.
Eeh. That all i can say. Its Down the middle. I didn't love it but i didn't hate it either so i gues its just fine
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.