BY ORLY #9 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Sara D.
Concord, CA
This great, I use this in between manicures and just on days when I feel like my cuticles are looking a little bit dry. I bought my bottle on amazon for a good price and it's easy to apply and use. This product has helped strengthen,y nails and cuticles. I would definitely recommend this product.
Mey S.
Elk Grove, CA
I like this product because it softens my cuticles before I cut them. I also use this if I feel that my skin around my nails look a bit dry. There's no harsh scent to it. And it works.
Toni O.
This is a favorite of mine but kind of hard to find. But it leaves your cuticles soft and helps with the darkness on the cuticles. Best if used after a shower or filing the nails.
Karina A.
New Castle, DE
This oil works wonders. My cuticles are very dry and so are my nails. I decided to try this out since it was recommended to me by my mother and boy was she right! My nails and cuticles look so healthy now and I have noticed an improvement with my nail growth. Great product!
Meghan W.
San Jose, CA
This stuff makes my cuticles much more nourished and soft. I notice lest cuticle splits than without this product, and it's inexpensive. I just like the oils more with the pretty flowers inside, so I might try other nicely packaged ones.
Anna S.
Newport News, VA
I hate hanging dry cuticles. This oil conditions and smooths my cuticles and even improves the surface of my nail. It feel luxurious to dab some oil on the nail bed and massage away those annoying dry cuticles. It feels like a spa treatment. I would purchase this again.
Emma T.
Philadelphia, PA
This cuticle oil is extremely beneficial if you are going to give yourself a manicure at home! I love how soft it makes my nail beds and how it lessens the cuticles. I would definitely buy it again!
Katt M.
Diamond bar, Ca
I can not live with out this stuff, I am constantly playing with nail polish so my cuticles and nails get pretty dried out from using so much acetone. This is very nourishing and has saved my fingers from looking so wrinkly!
Sylvia C.
Visalia, CA
This oil works good, I could definitely use a different scent. It's kind of pricey but worth it, just need a little drop to work it in my cuticles. I purchased my at Sally's . I would compared it to Sally Hansen. I recommend this product if you need cuticle oil.
Jennifer S.
Palmdale, CA
Love the fact that it smells great. It also nourishes my nails and softens them aswell as the cuticle. I use this alot when i do my nails at home. Love that it promotes nail growth because i love long nails. very easy to use and it works fast on that cuticle.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.
mirianny d.
Doral, FL
Is very good this product?