BY ORLY #16 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Jordan H.
West Palm Beach, FL
As a nurse who washes her hands daily I am always looking for something to soothe and tame my dry raggedy cuticles. I find this works great and lasts a long time giving me a good value for my money. This is my first bottle but I will definitely pick up another bottle when this runs out. I like the scene as well, subtle.
Christina P.
Gastonia, NC
Works really well and doesn't leave a residue. I will most likely purchase again. I would be sure to use caution when using around anything wooden. This is a very concentrated oil and it left a small grease stain on my side table in my bathroom.
Jessica B.
Cody, WY
I have extremely dry cuticles and I get my nails done at a salon every two weeks so this keeps my cuticles nice and moisturized so they don't look like crap towards the end of the two weeks. Love it!
Kristine T.
Crosby, TX
I love the way this oil conditions your cuticles leaving them so soft and it promotes nail growth! This oil is by far my favorite, for the price and a little goes a long way, this is a definite staple to have in your nail bag!
Samantha G.
This product is great after a nice manicure. It rejuvenates your cuticles by redistributing back the essential oils they need so that they don't dry up and start tearing. It is a phenomenal product and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to add a finally touch to their manicure routine.
Keneta S.
Jacksonville, FL
Orly brand is the best,I would recommend any of their products, they are reasonably priced and a real good value. Not only does it work well I like it better than the other pricey products. I always have a couple of bottles on hand for girls night and how much more recommendation can I give...it's great.
Mey S.
Elk Grove, CA
I like this product because it softens my cuticles before I cut them. I also use this if I feel that my skin around my nails look a bit dry. There's no harsh scent to it. And it works.
Sara D.
Concord, CA
This great, I use this in between manicures and just on days when I feel like my cuticles are looking a little bit dry. I bought my bottle on amazon for a good price and it's easy to apply and use. This product has helped strengthen,y nails and cuticles. I would definitely recommend this product.
Toni W.
This is a favorite of mine but kind of hard to find. But it leaves your cuticles soft and helps with the darkness on the cuticles. Best if used after a shower or filing the nails.
Karina A.
New Castle, DE
This oil works wonders. My cuticles are very dry and so are my nails. I decided to try this out since it was recommended to me by my mother and boy was she right! My nails and cuticles look so healthy now and I have noticed an improvement with my nail growth. Great product!
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.