BY ORLY #20 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

La J.
La J.
Wilmington, NC
It works great and removes your cuticles fastly. I belive thats were the plus comes in. The smell is not strong its very pleasant.
Katie C.
Katie C.
El Paso, TX
My cuticles are in such bad shape all the time, UNTIL i used this. Brought life back into them and made them look and feel great!
Alex A.
Alex A.
San Antonio, TX
This oil is a live saver when I get my nails done so they won't be left dry. I usually buy this like at Sally's or a drug store
Sybil J.
Sybil J.
Valrico, FL
A beautiful oil which softens my cuticles so well and nourishes my dry, brittle, peeling nails. I use every night before bed!
Hazel P.
Hazel P.
Hammond, LA
This stuff lifts the cuticle for easy access to them. it also stays on the nails, so you wont have a mess and have beautiful
lozano d.
lozano d.
orly cuticle oil is a excellent brand to remove youre cuticles. It makes very easy to remove them so would highy recommended
Helen Q.
Helen Q.
Bella Vista, AR
Love this cuticle oil! Makes touching up my nails a breeze. I have always trust the Orly brand and will continue to use it.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Orly Cuticle Oil is very nourishing for my nails. It is very easy to use; just rub into your nails daily and let it absorb.
SAM r.
SAM r.
THIS PRODUCT IS REALLY GREAT IT FEELS GREAT IT SMELLS GREAT THE PRICE IS OK I WILL DEFINITELY USE THIS AGAIN IN THE FUTURE
Lusery V.
Lusery V.
Its good but leaves a greasy feeling at the end of the day and I don't really like that but it does it's job well done.!!
Stephanie h.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
debra z.
Does this really work?
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.
Caley S.
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??