BY ORLY #16 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Rebecca U.
Willingboro , NJ
I love using cuticle oil after I have a fresh mani. I also use it after my showers to nurish my cuticles after being soaked in water. I highly recommend this, does what I want and absorbs quickly. But if you use too much prepare for oil hands but that's with any oils.
KELLI T.
Vista, CA
I have been using this oil for years. I believe it helps keep my cuticles smooth but also help with the growth and overall nail health.
It is a little pricey but i think it works best over other brands. Ill continue to use because of the result i have seen.
Mariana V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I initially purchase this item because as a nurse I am constantly washing my hands and your cuticles get really beat up. Although this oil works at the moment it is often quite difficult to keep up with the maintenance of continuously putting it on. After a while of trying and struggling I decided to start taking biotin vitamins instead and I feel this helped more then just the oil
Claudia  M.
Love this product so much! I have really dry skin and extremely dry cuticles, but this oil is heaven-sent. I have used several others and this is my favorite so far!
Kaytlin V.
Grand Blanc, MI
Orly cuticle oil is amazing and quickly refreshes and moisturizes dried out cuticles. I've used several other cuticle oils, and while I still have my favorite, Orly is a close runner up. It's easy to use and smells great. It's also a cheaper option than some while still being a good product.
Valerie L.
Victoria, TX
Love this cuticle oil! It works very fast and very well! It softens it up but also leaves the skin very nourished and healthy! When cleaning up nails it is very easy because of how soft the cuticle is! I will be buying this product again and I recommend everyone to use this product!
Alison S.
Saint Louis, MO
Wonderfully rich, this oil makes my cuticles looks great all the time. I buy this at Ulta. My hands feel so nice after using it. I enjoy the smell, not too strong but pleasant. Not messy at all to use. Perfect to use right before bed. I think my nails themselves look better too.
LoLo M.
Love this product I use it every chance I get to because of constantly washing my hands due to my profession. It combats cuticles being hard dry and cracking causing peeling pain and discomfort. I would highly recommend the product as it has greatly reduced my cuticle dryness.
Tami D.
Oakwood, OH
I keep this cuticle oil at my bedside and in my handbag. I love how it feels! It sinks right in and made my dry cuticles feel amazing! It is a must-have for manicured nails! IT is super easy to use with it's drop applicator. I will definatley buy again!
LB F.
This cuticle oil is one of my favorites. It comes in a huge bottle so I know it's going to last me a long time. A little goes a loooong way. Like barely use any and you can always add more. It smells amazing. It feels like it actually nourishes my cuticles and they definitely look healthier after I use it.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.