BY ORLY #15 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
I ave this product 3 stars because I haven't exactly used it because I never knew it existed. I will be keeping my eyes out for it. I really like to use cuticle oil.
Claudia  M.
Love this product so much! I have really dry skin and extremely dry cuticles, but this oil is heaven-sent. I have used several others and this is my favorite so far!
mariah w.
Cincinnati, oh
Great cuticle oil! I was in the market for something to help with my dry nails/cuticles and went with the orly cuticle oil bc I love just about all their products. I was not disappointed!
Sara M.
Hudson, MI
What a difference!! My nails grow longer and strong! There's less splitting and chipping. The overall health of my nails has improved greatly! I've been asked if I wear acrylics and I don't. The only thing I have changed in my routine is this product. It has to be this. Not gonna lie, I love having people grab my hands and compliment how pretty my nails are. This is the product that does it!
Megan S.
Longwood, FL
I have terrible cuticles as a result of being a fervent nail biter for several years. Now that I've kicked the nails, I've had a hard time stopping myself from picking at my dry, damaged cuticles. This oil smells awesome, is easy to use, and absorbs pretty fast, not leaving your nails greasy or oily for too long. And it definitely works to hydrate your cuticles! It takes a few days to see a result, but I just absentmindedly rub it on my cuticles a few times a day and I've seen definite improvement in the past three days of use!
Bárbara G.
Not my first time using and I like it. It has a nice packaging and a nice scent, really nice scent. It is really effective, the best I've used. For real it is worth the buy because it is a good product. I would and will buy it again. Definetly, I would recommend it.
Lorrin M.
Tysons Corner, VA
I love this cuticle oil. It's very moisturizing and helps prep my fingers for my manicure. I hate when I use nail polish remover and it strips the moisture from my nails. The only con is that the bottle is not very large. I would probably try another brand to compare.
Rebecca U.
Willingboro , NJ
I love using cuticle oil after I have a fresh mani. I also use it after my showers to nurish my cuticles after being soaked in water. I highly recommend this, does what I want and absorbs quickly. But if you use too much prepare for oil hands but that's with any oils.
Mariana V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I initially purchase this item because as a nurse I am constantly washing my hands and your cuticles get really beat up. Although this oil works at the moment it is often quite difficult to keep up with the maintenance of continuously putting it on. After a while of trying and struggling I decided to start taking biotin vitamins instead and I feel this helped more then just the oil
Vista, CA
I have been using this oil for years. I believe it helps keep my cuticles smooth but also help with the growth and overall nail health.
It is a little pricey but i think it works best over other brands. Ill continue to use because of the result i have seen.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.
mirianny d.
Doral, FL
Is very good this product?