BY ORLY #18 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Hope L.
Johns Creek, GA
This product works pretty well. It doesn't do anything special but is a good basic cuticle oil and it can help your nails stay nice and strong.
Megan J.
Great for after you finish your mani, keeps nails from feeling dry. I use this at home mostly after getting a mani or when my nails look dull
Lisandra S.
This product is amazing. I recommend this product to all my friends and they loved it. It is really easy to use and the results are great!
Gabi P.
Davison, MI
By far my favorite cuticle oil. It's in an easy application bottle, moisturizes and soaks in quickly! It also helps strengthen my nails!
megan f.
Fresno, CA
This is a staple for home manicures. It does the job and it doesn't get messy. It doesn't feel greasy like another brand I used before.
Amanda E.
Auburn, GA
I use this a couple of times its OK I rather use my almond oil. I think that it work better then this product. Would not waste my time
Rebecca H.
Corp Christi, TX
I like to use cuticle oil to finish my manicures. Orly is always a great brand and reasonably priced. They also don't test on animals!
Marisel V.
I love to use this when my cuties are dry and need some moisture. Works like a charm. This oil is not greasy which is plus for me .
Carrie B.
Midlothian, VA
This is the best for dry over worked hands. I have to wash my hands often
And this is the only oil that takes the ugly dryness away
La J.
Wilmington, NC
It works great and removes your cuticles fastly. I belive thats were the plus comes in. The smell is not strong its very pleasant.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.