BY ORLY #16 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Jillian A.
Covington, LA
A nice cuticle oil for dry, rough vehicle to condition them and prepare your hands for a beautiful manicure. Left my hands and cuticle feeling soft and conditioned.
zoila n.
Lincoln, RI
This product is nice, it bring a lot of product, will last forever. Keeps my cuticles moist. It does what it says. It's a must try, basic product plenty out there that do the same.
April D.
Rock Hill, SC
The smell turned me off a bit too rich or something ,but it was lovely rubbed into my cuticles​ and elbows! It doesn't however last very long it's very absorbable.
angela v.
Las Cruces , NM
made my cuticles nice and healthy looking easy to apply smells good got it at ulta it's a lil pricey but still worth it first time and will purchase in the future
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
I ave this product 3 stars because I haven't exactly used it because I never knew it existed. I will be keeping my eyes out for it. I really like to use cuticle oil.
mariah w.
Cincinnati, oh
Great cuticle oil! I was in the market for something to help with my dry nails/cuticles and went with the orly cuticle oil bc I love just about all their products. I was not disappointed!
Sara M.
Hudson, MI
What a difference!! My nails grow longer and strong! There's less splitting and chipping. The overall health of my nails has improved greatly! I've been asked if I wear acrylics and I don't. The only thing I have changed in my routine is this product. It has to be this. Not gonna lie, I love having people grab my hands and compliment how pretty my nails are. This is the product that does it!
Megan S.
Longwood, FL
I have terrible cuticles as a result of being a fervent nail biter for several years. Now that I've kicked the nails, I've had a hard time stopping myself from picking at my dry, damaged cuticles. This oil smells awesome, is easy to use, and absorbs pretty fast, not leaving your nails greasy or oily for too long. And it definitely works to hydrate your cuticles! It takes a few days to see a result, but I just absentmindedly rub it on my cuticles a few times a day and I've seen definite improvement in the past three days of use!
Rebecca U.
Willingboro , NJ
I love using cuticle oil after I have a fresh mani. I also use it after my showers to nurish my cuticles after being soaked in water. I highly recommend this, does what I want and absorbs quickly. But if you use too much prepare for oil hands but that's with any oils.
Lorrin M.
Reston, VA
I love this cuticle oil. It's very moisturizing and helps prep my fingers for my manicure. I hate when I use nail polish remover and it strips the moisture from my nails. The only con is that the bottle is not very large. I would probably try another brand to compare.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.