BY ORLY #20 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Sheila D.
Sheila D.
Excellent product. Hands down :)
Not only is it effective, it leaves your cuticle rich and soft. It smells fabulous and I could not be any happier with this product.
Karen M.
Karen M.
This has been helping me grow my nails out faster & stronger, I really do enjoy this product, I just don't like the residue it leaves behind even after I remove it.
Sadie W.
Sadie W.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I apply right before I do my cuticles to soften and then I apply after to help heal. Very good but the right amount can't be applied oils up more than my cuticle.
Lemeca A.
Lemeca A.
Charlotte, NC
This made my hand and feel look and feel great! I felt moisturized all day even when I wash my hands numerous times a day. The price and value is very reasonable.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Lincoln, CA
This oil softens and hydrates the cuticle and feels like it is also nourishing the nail. It os not oily and by far the better of the cuticle oils I have used.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this on my nails whenever I give myself a manicure. It absorbs easily into my nails and has a nice scent. The squeeze bottle makes it very easy to apply.
Denisa G.
Denisa G.
Jacksonville, AR
This is great stuff! Doesn't take much and when I use it at night before bed there is still some left in the morning. Leaves cuticles very soft. Pricey tho.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very nourishing and makes it so easy to push my cuticles back! It definitely softens the cuticle bed to make a manicure take no time at all. Will buy again!
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Euless, TX
The Orly brand is top Notch and this is just another great product. Moisturizing and helps heal the cuticles and strengthen nail beds. Pleasant fragrance.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Clarksville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has good texture and keeps cuticles nice and healthy. Very easy to apply and use. I've used this product a couple times and it never lets me down.
Stephanie h.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
debra z.
Does this really work?
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.
Caley S.
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??