BY ORLY #18 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Mey S.
Elk Grove , CA
I like this product because it softens my cuticles before I cut them. I also use this if I feel that my skin around my nails look a bit dry. There's no harsh scent to it. And it works.
Sara S.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Love this stuff...Works great to soften cuticles before you push them back. Not much more to say other than it does what it claims to do...soften cuticles the added vitamins are nice.
Toni W.
This is a favorite of mine but kind of hard to find. But it leaves your cuticles soft and helps with the darkness on the cuticles. Best if used after a shower or filing the nails.
amanda c.
I got a sample of this at sallys beauty salon and I have used it about three times. It makes my fingers greasy and I'm just not sure if it is doing anything for my nails or not.
Linda S.
I make jewelry and for some reason my hand and especially my names take a tole. The always seem to get really dry when I don't use my Orly Cuticle oil. Makes a huge difference.
Sharon T.
Does a great job of softening my cuticles, very easy to apply and it doesn't leave your whole hands feeling oily. A good value for the product , you can't go wrong with Orly!
Samantha K.
Kenner, LA
I get very dry cuticles and this oil helps to keep mine from separating and becoming painful. I think this is a product everyone should use if they want beautiful nails.
Ckat T.
McKinney
This oil is a must have after getting your nails done. This helps when the nail technician files a little too close to the skin. I love the smell of this oil as well.
Jasmine M.
Stuart, FL
I would really recommend this for a lot of women out there this is great I love it first time I tryen it couldn't get enough of how good it actually worked out on me
Sheila D.
Excellent product. Hands down :)
Not only is it effective, it leaves your cuticle rich and soft. It smells fabulous and I could not be any happier with this product.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.