BY ORLY #16 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Katia R.
Regularly apply on cuticles and nails. Adds shine to my manicure while taking care of the cuticles at the same time! Always happy with the results :)
Sade S.
Love love love this product. It smells absolutely Devine, leaves my nails and cuticles very soft. I cannot fault it in the slightest it is amazing
Stephanie C.
santiago de los caballeros
I love it. Is very cool and
It helps me a lot to have my cuticles soft and cool. Definitely I recommend it, and would return to use many times
Kate M.
Westbank, BC
Not super greasy, and has a great smell. I love anything by orly! I like the design of the bottle better then the nail polish style ones too.
Francenia G.
It did not work for me, my cuticles stayed the same, I don't know if I'm kind of an alien or my cuticles are, but it didn't do anything.
Ana Y.
Cuida mis uñas no permite que me salgan padrastros mi manicure siempre se encuentra en perfecto estado sin nesecidad de estarlo colocando
Keeley F.
High Level
I absolutely love how this oil works in the nail, the moisture and livelyness that it brings as soon as it touches the nail is exquisite
Sarah M.
Toronto, ON
I like the viscosity of this product. It does a nice job of moisturizing the nail and cuticle. It stays on nail and soaks in quickly.
MAITE R.

Is a very good brand, has good products of profecionales, without being profecional I can have use of them, it is incredible
Viktorija J.
Belgrade
Zaista dobar preparat obozavam ga sve najbolje o njemu koristila sam ga i zaista je super jos jedan uskoro kupujem preporukaa
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.