BY ORLY #20 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Stacey H.
milton, ON
Orly cuticle oil does wonders for my cuticles. I apply this after i'm done applying my polish and it's dry. I rush a dab of this onto each fingetip ensuring to rub in in all around my nail. It really keeps hang nails at bay!!
Venera M.
This cuticle oil is one of the best I've tried so far. Its so light and great smelling. Soaks in without being greasy. Going to buy again. Love this product!!! It keeps the skin around my nails from drying out and looking terrible. with love @Ventosha
Claire S.
A very Really nice light oil, I liked how well it absorbed and didn't make my hands gross a greasy. It really helped my cuticles, which a prone to splitting.
Katia R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Regularly apply on cuticles and nails. Adds shine to my manicure while taking care of the cuticles at the same time! Always happy with the results :)
Kate M.
Westbank, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not super greasy, and has a great smell. I love anything by orly! I like the design of the bottle better then the nail polish style ones too.
Sarah M.
Toronto, ON
I like the viscosity of this product. It does a nice job of moisturizing the nail and cuticle. It stays on nail and soaks in quickly.
Victoria S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My cuticles are normally hard and always hurting and peeling and the very moment I add it to my nails it helps tremendously
andrea m.
me gusta tiene un olor muy rico y las cuticula las suavisa y me ayuda con el mantenimiento y la resequedad de la cuticua
Keeps my cuticles hydrated, is rich in nutrients, gives them a radical change, protects them and prevents inflammation.
Emma W.
Sheffield, Sheffield
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really enjoy using makes nails and cuticles feel amazing and refreshed. Smells really nice to all my clients enjoy it
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.
mirianny d.
Doral, FL
Is very good this product?