BY ORLY #20 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Orly Cuticle Oil+
Keeps my cuticles hydrated, is rich in nutrients, gives them a radical change, protects them and prevents inflammation.
Emma W.
Emma W.
SHEFFIELD, South Yorkshire
Really enjoy using makes nails and cuticles feel amazing and refreshed. Smells really nice to all my clients enjoy it
Kate M.
Kate M.
Westbank, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not super greasy, and has a great smell. I love anything by orly! I like the design of the bottle better then the nail polish style ones too.
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
Reasonable cuticle oil. It doesn't work wonders, but it keeps cuticles relatively hydrated and soft.
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Excellent oil for tratament for cuticle. I recommend to my friends. I use always
Madhu J.
Madhu J.
kodad
This is amazing product which my cuticle feel softer and healthier .this is the must thing in every girls Mani box
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Ottawa, ON
Love the smell of this product. Great for cuticles and dry nail beds. I can't get enough.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Bastante bueno, hace que tus uñas crezcan rápido y fuertes, lo recomiendo bastante, al 100%
Carolina R.
Carolina R.
PASSAIC, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This oil goes on quickly--through the top of the bottle, no messing around with a brush--and is very effective at keeping cuticles from getting ragged. (Heads up, it can drip a little if you use too much before you get used to the applicator.) I have used this product for about 8 years and started ordering it online because it is not easy to find in retail stores.
karen g.
karen g.
es increíble lo que el producto nos da un beneficio al momento de usarlo, al tener el cuidado perfecto y que se vean preciosas cuando la gente nos ve nuestras manos
Stephanie h.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
debra z.
Does this really work?
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.
Caley S.
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??