BY ORLY #20 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Thornhill, ON
I tend to get really, dry, peeling skin around my nails and this oil works as a really great moisturizer for that area. I like to use it either a day or so before painting my nails or any time afterwards, as using it right before applying nail polish can cause the lacquer to adhere less.
Jay M.
Jay M.
Auckland.
This cuticle oil is honestly one of the best I've used! Being an ex nail technicians, we were always stocking up on this product! It helps revive cuticles and keeps them look good as new :)
Ashes D.
Ashes D.
Toronto , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great oil for keeping my nail beds hydrated! I should use this more often to help prevent my nails breaking, which happens way too often! It does take a while for it to actually fully absorb but I just try not to get it on anything.
Gillian W.
Gillian W.
We use this oil at the spa I work at. It is used to massage into the cuticles to soften them before and after pushing and trimming them. It intensely hydrates and nourishes, leaving the skin feeling repaired. Great product
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Love this product and I use it all the time! It keeps my cuticles looking and feeling great! Just massage a drop to the cuticle at the end of the night and its doing a an amazing job. Little bit pricey tho
Venera M.
Venera M.
This cuticle oil is one of the best I've tried so far. Its so light and great smelling. Soaks in without being greasy. Going to buy again. Love this product!!! It keeps the skin around my nails from drying out and looking terrible. with love @Ventosha
Katia R.
Katia R.
Regularly apply on cuticles and nails. Adds shine to my manicure while taking care of the cuticles at the same time! Always happy with the results :)
Claire S.
Claire S.
A very Really nice light oil, I liked how well it absorbed and didn't make my hands gross a greasy. It really helped my cuticles, which a prone to splitting.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Toronto, ON
I like the viscosity of this product. It does a nice job of moisturizing the nail and cuticle. It stays on nail and soaks in quickly.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My cuticles are normally hard and always hurting and peeling and the very moment I add it to my nails it helps tremendously
Stephanie h.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
debra z.
Does this really work?
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.
Caley S.
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??