BY ORLY #16 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Stacey H.
milton, ON
Orly cuticle oil does wonders for my cuticles. I apply this after i'm done applying my polish and it's dry. I rush a dab of this onto each fingetip ensuring to rub in in all around my nail. It really keeps hang nails at bay!!
Adenisse B.
Miami
This product I use it helped me a lot because I was a long time I left many nails and the skin was very bothering my cuticles but thanks to this I do not have that problem
Venera M.
This cuticle oil is one of the best I've tried so far. Its so light and great smelling. Soaks in without being greasy. Going to buy again. Love this product!!! It keeps the skin around my nails from drying out and looking terrible. with love @Ventosha
Carolina R.
PASSAIC, NJ
This oil goes on quickly--through the top of the bottle, no messing around with a brush--and is very effective at keeping cuticles from getting ragged. (Heads up, it can drip a little if you use too much before you get used to the applicator.) I have used this product for about 8 years and started ordering it online because it is not easy to find in retail stores.
Katie J.
Devonport, Plymouth
My nails are always dry so this is my go to oil. It lasts such a long time as you only need like 1 drop for each nail. I like to drop it onto my nails and then rub in one nail at a time I really massage it in and all over the nail plate too. It hydrates my nails and cuticles so well.
Staci S.
No more hangnails! Make Orly cuticle oil part of your bedtime routine, waiting at a red light routine or while watching tv and your nails/ cuticles will never be healthier. And rub alittle on your mans fingers so his will look a little less like sandpaper ūüėä
Kamilńó M.
Orly's cuticle oil + is a really good cuticle oil. It is easy to apply and it sinks in my sink fastly. My cuticles are definetely healthier since I started using this and it helps grow stronger nails. Plus it smells nice. I would definetely buy it again!
Lucía
I love having always well manicured hands because it is a way of representing femininity. After testing the oil for cuticles ory I would not change it for anything in the world, because my nails were very weak and brittle and when using this product the growth and strength of my nails is amazing .
Ginta P.
Cute little container for a very affordable price. I used to have problems with my cuticles, but not anymore thanks to this oil. My hands look very beautiful now and few of my friends already are using it after my suggestion. Will buy again and so will my friends.
Rita Z.
This is an amazing product that helps moisturize your cuticles and keeps them in tip top shape. I really like the fact that it lasts a long time for the price you pay - a little bit goes a long way. The scent is nice and its filled with good ingredients.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.