BY ORLY #18 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

liliana c.
Hazleton, PA
My nails grow longer and strong! There's less splitting and chipping. The grow of my nails has improved greatly! I've been asked if I wear acrylics nails and I don't. Is really easy to use and it doesn't smell bad. I would recommend it to anyone.
Christina P.
Gastonia, NC
Works really well and doesn't leave a residue. I will most likely purchase again. I would be sure to use caution when using around anything wooden. This is a very concentrated oil and it left a small grease stain on my side table in my bathroom.
Kristine T.
Crosby, TX
I love the way this oil conditions your cuticles leaving them so soft and it promotes nail growth! This oil is by far my favorite, for the price and a little goes a long way, this is a definite staple to have in your nail bag!
Katt M.
Diamond bar, Ca
I can not live with out this stuff, I am constantly playing with nail polish so my cuticles and nails get pretty dried out from using so much acetone. This is very nourishing and has saved my fingers from looking so wrinkly!
Michelle W.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
I use cuticle oil quite regularly. It really helps my cuticles in the winter especially. I have had many friends who have had cracked and broken cuticles and once they have gotten the oil on there they are so much happier.
Gabrielle B.
Van Buren, AR
I tend to have really drunk hands and chew my nails which makes my cuticles worse. This helps to keep them moisturized and looking good. Helps also when I push my cuticles back and keep them looking healthy.
Jessica B.
Cody, WY
I have extremely dry cuticles and I get my nails done at a salon every two weeks so this keeps my cuticles nice and moisturized so they don't look like crap towards the end of the two weeks. Love it!
Emma T.
Philadelphia, PA
This cuticle oil is extremely beneficial if you are going to give yourself a manicure at home! I love how soft it makes my nail beds and how it lessens the cuticles. I would definitely buy it again!
Shelby C.
I enjoyed using this oil when I did use it. My cuticles are very dry at times, I definitely need to drink more water, but this helps protect them when preparing them before the polish is put on.
Martha C.
Laredo, TX
Me gusto mucho me deja las cuticulas bien hidratadas y a la vez me ayuda con mis uñas, me lo termine y ya no lo he podido conseguir aqui donde vivo pero creo que lo comprare por internet
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.