BY ORLY #10 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Morgan F.
This cuticle oil makes my nails so soft and helps them grow. It works well compared to the high end cuticle oil. It's inexpensive and you can find it almost any where. I'd recommend it to others especially because of the price point
Dee H.
South Jordan , ut
I love this it helps so much when I do my nails. I have to was my hands a lot so my hands get dry. And this helps prevent cuticles from splitting. I use to get these splits near the nail bed it has stopped that from happening.
Kimberly G.
I love to get cuticle oil to keep mine soft and moisturized. I picked up some the Orly cuticle oil from my local drug store and it is the best yet! Works wonders on my cuticles. After using this product my hands look as if I just left the nail salon!
Iris M.
It's good! Bought it once and my cuticles felt very soft I have not really bought any other cuticle oils therefore I can't really compare. It leaves my nails soft but I don't like to feel my hands oily. It's a good bargain.
Liza G.
Browns Summit, NC
This product keeps my dry cuticles in check. I apply a small amount to my cuticles every night before bed. This product has improved the condition of my cuticles and ive noticed less hand nails and spilts around my cuticles.
Gabby M.
San Antonio, TX
I love how it doesn't all come out at o ce. It is self measured really well. It smells lovely and keeps my cuticles looking fabulous. I only paid like $6 so I think it's relatively inexpensive for such a good product.
BLUSH Z.
I have super dry, painful at times cuticle issues. This oil is perfect for that and helps soothes and nourish my cuticles. I buy mine from Ulta. Great that you can use their coupon and would definitely buy again!
Samantha K.
Kenner, LA
I get very dry cuticles and this oil helps to keep mine from separating and becoming painful. I think this is a product everyone should use if they want beautiful nails.
Joi J.
Concord , NC
When I'm doing my home manicure's one of the cuticle oils I like to use is Orly Cuticle Oil. It is easy to apply and use. It does a good job with softening your cuticles, that's why I enjoy using it.
Bianca G.
Union city , NJ
I love this cuticle oil. I wash my hands so much that my hands get dry and my cuticles dry up and crack all the time. I apply this oil atleast once a day and it moisturizer my cuticles so they don't crack anymore.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.
Mirianny D.
Doral, FL
Is very good this product?