BY ORLY #15 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Meghan W.
San Jose, CA
This stuff makes my cuticles much more nourished and soft. I notice lest cuticle splits than without this product, and it's inexpensive. I just like the oils more with the pretty flowers inside, so I might try other nicely packaged ones.
Morgan F.
This cuticle oil makes my nails so soft and helps them grow. It works well compared to the high end cuticle oil. It's inexpensive and you can find it almost any where. I'd recommend it to others especially because of the price point
Dee H.
South Jordan , ut
I love this it helps so much when I do my nails. I have to was my hands a lot so my hands get dry. And this helps prevent cuticles from splitting. I use to get these splits near the nail bed it has stopped that from happening.
Kimberly G.
I love to get cuticle oil to keep mine soft and moisturized. I picked up some the Orly cuticle oil from my local drug store and it is the best yet! Works wonders on my cuticles. After using this product my hands look as if I just left the nail salon!
Emily A.
Foley, AL
This is my holy grail cuticle oil. My nails and cuticles are so moisturized and healthy even with acrylics on. This oil is an all in one health wonder. It's a great value. I would recommend this and will continue to purchase.
Iris M.
It's good! Bought it once and my cuticles felt very soft I have not really bought any other cuticle oils therefore I can't really compare. It leaves my nails soft but I don't like to feel my hands oily. It's a good bargain.
Haley D.
This cuticle oil was a bit disappointing but honestly all cuticle oil has been disappointing to me I don't know what product I need to make my cuticles not dry and painful like this but this is not it perhaps it will work on someone with a more basic problem
Jeska L.
Huntsville, AL
Great cuticle oil. Give 5 stars. I use to soften up cuticles when I'm giving a mani or pedi before cutting the cuticle. It makes the job a whole lot easier and also your client doesnt walk away with sore, or cut cuticles!
Liza G.
browns summit, NC
This product keeps my dry cuticles in check. I apply a small amount to my cuticles every night before bed. This product has improved the condition of my cuticles and ive noticed less hand nails and spilts around my cuticles.
Gabby M.
San Antonio, TX
I love how it doesn't all come out at o ce. It is self measured really well. It smells lovely and keeps my cuticles looking fabulous. I only paid like $6 so I think it's relatively inexpensive for such a good product.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.
mirianny d.
Doral, FL
Is very good this product?