BY ORLY #16 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Lola L.
I love this product so so much, because it smell great and it really moisturizes my cuticles. I do not use acrylics or fake nails, but I do wear nail polish now and then. I apply my nail polish and then apply this cuticle oil onto my cuticles, so my cuticles won't dry out.
layan y.
ajman
This is great, I do my own manicure in between going to the nail salon just because it's convenient for me. I have all the products I need so why not. This oil is great for after I take the excess cuticle off my nails and nail bed, I use it at the end when I'm done paiti g my nails and my polish is dry. I just massage this onto my cutiles and leave it for a few minutes then rinse it off. This just leaves my nails and cuticles replenished and felling soft.Skin Tone:LightEyes:Brown
Mariam T.
Newark, DE
The products has a very nice scent and a comfortable application! Moistures the cuticles for a long time. I totally recommend it! applies nicely and I love the short brush, it is easy to apply. I recommend this item to anyone interested in gel nails.
Priscila A.
Oleo é muito emoliente, muito concentrado - sim, É pegajoso, por isso uma recomendação de ser usado uma noite, antes de dormir. Tem vitamina E, vitamina A e óleo de laranja - por isso deixa um cheirinho bem suave de laranjinha, eu gosto. Uma gotinha em cada dedo é suficiente e sua espalha bem, massageando todas as suas cutículas. Não deixa os nossos cantos dos dedos e não mancha as roupas de cama. Dá certo, tenho gostado muito. Costumo alternar com outros produtos, mas não quero viver mais sem ele. O mais legal é que muito, já tem cerca de 05 meses que não utilizam e não estão na metade do vidrinho!
Rachel L.
Thornhill, ON
I tend to get really, dry, peeling skin around my nails and this oil works as a really great moisturizer for that area. I like to use it either a day or so before painting my nails or any time afterwards, as using it right before applying nail polish can cause the lacquer to adhere less.
Jay M.
Auckland.
This cuticle oil is honestly one of the best I've used! Being an ex nail technicians, we were always stocking up on this product! It helps revive cuticles and keeps them look good as new :)
Meagan W.
Conception Bay South, NL
Amazing !! Makes your nails and fingers feel awesome ! Super easy to use and apply ! Not to expensive and you pay for what you get . I love it over any other out there ! I would highly recommend to others !
Ashes D.
Toronto, ON
Great oil for keeping my nail beds hydrated! I should use this more often to help prevent my nails breaking, which happens way too often! It does take a while for it to actually fully absorb but I just try not to get it on anything.
Gillian W.
We use this oil at the spa I work at. It is used to massage into the cuticles to soften them before and after pushing and trimming them. It intensely hydrates and nourishes, leaving the skin feeling repaired. Great product
Jennifer F.
Love this product and I use it all the time! It keeps my cuticles looking and feeling great! Just massage a drop to the cuticle at the end of the night and its doing a an amazing job. Little bit pricey tho
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.