BY ORLY #18 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Stephanie C.
santiago de los caballeros
I love it. Is very cool and
It helps me a lot to have my cuticles soft and cool. Definitely I recommend it, and would return to use many times
Ana Y.
Cuida mis uñas no permite que me salgan padrastros mi manicure siempre se encuentra en perfecto estado sin nesecidad de estarlo colocando
Francenia G.
Doral, FL
It did not work for me, my cuticles stayed the same, I don't know if I'm kind of an alien or my cuticles are, but it didn't do anything.
Keeley F.
High Level
I absolutely love how this oil works in the nail, the moisture and livelyness that it brings as soon as it touches the nail is exquisite
Gaby M.
This oil has really helped to restore my cuticles to their natural way of being. Easy to apply. Really helped me a lot
Aicha E.
Cambridge
I love this product!
Works perfectly, amazing on my cuticles and nails,
Have to apply it every week! Amazing results
Ivana G.
Favourite cuticle oil. Not too crazy about the smell but keeps your cuticles moisturized and not too greasy.
Amber B.
I use this twice a day. I put it in with my hand cream and put it on my hands and it keeps my cuticles soft
Josselyn M.
I just massage it on my cuticle and it makes me have longer nails after two weeks my nails looked so long
Faiza E.
Fuente Álamo , Murcia
Bueno... la textura buena crítica el olor también y el resultado no se si debería darle buena crítica...
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.