BY ORLY #12 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

kayla k.
This is a good product, similar to other cuticle oils but it does the job! Would use again
Alexus b.
Hampton, GA
I always only use this cuticle oil to get the job done , i see an improvement in my nails .
Tahnee B.
Valencia, CA
Great cuticle oil it is very Moisturizing and I use it about once a week or so and Love it.
Samantha G.
Bakersfield, CA
Use this when I can. Keeps hand and feet feeling amazing. Skin soaks it up and feels soft.
Kara T.
Oakley, CA
Love the smell! A manicurists favorite for decades! Gotta try this, if you haven't before!
Megan C.
Erie, PA
It leaves my fingers feeling solf and moisturized without drying them out at the same time
Betsy H.
Saint George, SC
Keeps my nails hydrated, and love that I can save money by giving myself manicure at home.
Aileen H.
Edmond, OK
Love this cuticle oil! Leaves my cuticles looking clean and soft! And it also smells great!
Shannon A.
Valdosta
Works great for softening.is a tad bit too oily. But is easy to massage into the cuticle.
Ellen L.
Saint Louis, MO
A must if you paint your nails. Apply and let sit for a few mins. Orly is a great brand.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.
Mirianny D.
Doral, FL
Is very good this product?