BY ORLY #20 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Candy B.
Haslet, TX
Love this product it's easy on your handsūüėÄ this cuticle oil softens you nails and prevents hang nail from happening
Kimberly G.
I love to get cuticle oil to keep mine soft and moisturized. I picked up some the Orly cuticle oil from my local drug store and it is the best yet! Works wonders on my cuticles. After using this product my hands look as if I just left the nail salon!
Veronica C.
Atwater, CA
Love this stuff, I do my manicures myself, and I depend on this oil, sometimes daily, after using so much hand sanitizer.
Yahaira S.
San Juan
Este producto es excelente para suavisar e hidratar el √°rea de la cut√≠cula. Su efecto dura a√ļn cuando se lavan las manos varias veces.
Tami D.
Oakwood, OH
I keep this cuticle oil at my bedside and in my handbag. I love how it feels! It sinks right in and made my dry cuticles feel amazing! It is a must-have for manicured nails! IT is super easy to use with it's drop applicator. I will definatley buy again!
Lucía
I love having always well manicured hands because it is a way of representing femininity. After testing the oil for cuticles ory I would not change it for anything in the world, because my nails were very weak and brittle and when using this product the growth and strength of my nails is amazing .
Katie J.
Plymouth, Devon
Beauty Junkie Expert
My nails are always dry so this is my go to oil. It lasts such a long time as you only need like 1 drop for each nail. I like to drop it onto my nails and then rub in one nail at a time I really massage it in and all over the nail plate too. It hydrates my nails and cuticles so well.
Ginta P.
Cute little container for a very affordable price. I used to have problems with my cuticles, but not anymore thanks to this oil. My hands look very beautiful now and few of my friends already are using it after my suggestion. Will buy again and so will my friends.
Staci S.
No more hangnails! Make Orly cuticle oil part of your bedtime routine, waiting at a red light routine or while watching tv and your nails/ cuticles will never be healthier. And rub alittle on your mans fingers so his will look a little less like sandpaper ūüėä
Rita Z.
This is an amazing product that helps moisturize your cuticles and keeps them in tip top shape. I really like the fact that it lasts a long time for the price you pay - a little bit goes a long way. The scent is nice and its filled with good ingredients.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.
mirianny d.
Doral, FL
Is very good this product?