BY ORLY #16 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Betsy H.
Saint George, SC
Keeps my nails hydrated, and love that I can save money by giving myself manicure at home.
Megan C.
Erie, PA
It leaves my fingers feeling solf and moisturized without drying them out at the same time
Samantha G.
Bakersfield, CA
Use this when I can. Keeps hand and feet feeling amazing. Skin soaks it up and feels soft.
Tahnee B.
Valencia, CA
Great cuticle oil it is very Moisturizing and I use it about once a week or so and Love it.
Aileen H.
Alva, OK
Love this cuticle oil! Leaves my cuticles looking clean and soft! And it also smells great!
Kayla K.
This is a good product, similar to other cuticle oils but it does the job! Would use again
Kara T.
Oakley, CA
Love the smell! A manicurists favorite for decades! Gotta try this, if you haven't before!
Alexus b.
Hampton, GA
I always only use this cuticle oil to get the job done , i see an improvement in my nails .
Nicole M.
bothell , WA
Great product! Restores nails and cuticle, not too greasy but really feels like it works!
Ydania M.
Hialeah, FL
Great help
For my cuticle . Always have a dry and peeling cuticle and this helps greatly
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.