BY ORLY #20 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Katie J.
Katie J.
Plymouth, Devon
My nails are always dry so this is my go to oil. It lasts such a long time as you only need like 1 drop for each nail. I like to drop it onto my nails and then rub in one nail at a time I really massage it in and all over the nail plate too. It hydrates my nails and cuticles so well.
Ginta P.
Ginta P.
Cute little container for a very affordable price. I used to have problems with my cuticles, but not anymore thanks to this oil. My hands look very beautiful now and few of my friends already are using it after my suggestion. Will buy again and so will my friends.
Staci S.
Staci S.
No more hangnails! Make Orly cuticle oil part of your bedtime routine, waiting at a red light routine or while watching tv and your nails/ cuticles will never be healthier. And rub alittle on your mans fingers so his will look a little less like sandpaper ūüėä
Kamilńó M.
Kamilńó M.
Orly's cuticle oil + is a really good cuticle oil. It is easy to apply and it sinks in my sink fastly. My cuticles are definetely healthier since I started using this and it helps grow stronger nails. Plus it smells nice. I would definetely buy it again!
Rita Z.
Rita Z.
This is an amazing product that helps moisturize your cuticles and keeps them in tip top shape. I really like the fact that it lasts a long time for the price you pay - a little bit goes a long way. The scent is nice and its filled with good ingredients.
Oral R.
Oral R.
Being a dud, but always meeting with a lot of people. It is very important when extending the hand or speaking, to have nice nails. people are always taking note of how up kept you are.
Adenisse B.
Adenisse B.
Panam√°
This product I use it helped me a lot because I was a long time I left many nails and the skin was very bothering my cuticles but thanks to this I do not have that problem
Olya K.
Olya K.
Very gentle smell, very comfortable bottle, used it every day for almost two weeks- I saw the result
Cuticle was soft and not dry any more, and nails were better to
Andrew G.
Andrew G.
the best oil i have ever used it healed my cracked and splitting cuticles I use it all the time the price is great, it lasts a long time and has no offensive smell
Mehek (mekkillusion) A.
Mehek (mekkillusion) A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this oil ! my cuticles are usually dry and prone to rip. *hang nails are not fun!* this one gives me the extra moisture relief my hand creams wont provide.
Stephanie h.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
debra z.
Does this really work?
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.
Caley S.
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??