BY ORLY #20 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Anna S.
Newport News, VA
I hate hanging dry cuticles. This oil conditions and smooths my cuticles and even improves the surface of my nail. It feel luxurious to dab some oil on the nail bed and massage away those annoying dry cuticles. It feels like a spa treatment. I would purchase this again.
Nicole M.
Bothell, WA
Great product! Restores nails and cuticle, not too greasy but really feels like it works!
Taylor P.
Springfield , Mo
Great oil! Very nourishing and keeps cuticles very hydrated. Very affordable price also!
Daisy A.
Sherman Oak, California
Best thing ever made for cuticles!! Leaves them awesome!! Gets rid of hang nails too! I've tried many other and these is one of my top picks!! Good price and worth it !!
Mhina E.
Gives moisture to my nail and keeping my polish last longer.i love this coz it is generally care for nails
Samantha G.
This product is great after a nice manicure. It rejuvenates your cuticles by redistributing back the essential oils they need so that they don't dry up and start tearing. It is a phenomenal product and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to add a finally touch to their manicure routine.
Vanessa S.
Garfield, NJ
Tried this and really did like this. Left my nails nice and smooth and will buy again
LEYNA D.
Rosemead, CA
this oil is always make my cuticle be smooth after make a manicure, my finger nail will be clean and shiny .
Alexis M.
Chardon, OH
Conditions my nails and cutlies and make them very easy to remove. Helps keep my nails healthy an grow longer
Megan C.
Erie, PA
It leaves my fingers feeling solf and moisturized without drying them out at the same time
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.