BY ORLY #20 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Torrington, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am very impressed with the Orly Cuticle Oil. I feel like it doesn't get recognition especially compared to Essie's Cuticle Oil. I love the scent of Orly's oil, and I have seen such an improvement in my cuticles and nails. It absorbs very nicely and keeps my nails/cuticles hydrated even in the driest conditions. I have noticed that with hydrated cuticles and nail beds my manicures look better and last longer! The great thing about this cuticle oil is that once it absorbs in it doesn't feel too oily or greasy like some other cuticle oils I have tried. This helps me go about my day and continue to get the effects of the oil without worrying about transferring it to something else! I am very pleased with this product, and I think it needs more recognition.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Edgewater, FL
This oil is the best!!
Marianne C.
Marianne C.
Apopka, FL
I've used quite a few oils over the years and this one is by far, my favorite. Smells great, absorbs easily and works almost instantly to rehydrate your cuticles and nail beds
Laryssa E.
Laryssa E.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the cuticle oil. Does the trick on my dry cracked cuticles. Leaves them hydrated without the added mess that other cuticle oils can leave.
Heather Y.
Heather Y.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Great for cuticle, I bite my nails, so as you can imagine they look awful. I use these to perk them cuticles up and looking great again
Megan S.
Megan S.
Longwood, FL
I have terrible cuticles as a result of being a fervent nail biter for several years. Now that I've kicked the nails, I've had a hard time stopping myself from picking at my dry, damaged cuticles. This oil smells awesome, is easy to use, and absorbs pretty fast, not leaving your nails greasy or oily for too long. And it definitely works to hydrate your cuticles! It takes a few days to see a result, but I just absentmindedly rub it on my cuticles a few times a day and I've seen definite improvement in the past three days of use!
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Gate City, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Keeps my cuticles clean and hydrating making it easy for my next mani. I love that's it's not overly oily as well.
Tami D.
Tami D.
Oakwood, OH
I keep this cuticle oil at my bedside and in my handbag. I love how it feels! It sinks right in and made my dry cuticles feel amazing! It is a must-have for manicured nails! IT is super easy to use with it's drop applicator. I will definatley buy again!
Yahaira S.
Yahaira S.
San Juan
Este producto es excelente para suavisar e hidratar el área de la cutícula. Su efecto dura aún cuando se lavan las manos varias veces.
Lucía
Lucía
I love having always well manicured hands because it is a way of representing femininity. After testing the oil for cuticles ory I would not change it for anything in the world, because my nails were very weak and brittle and when using this product the growth and strength of my nails is amazing .
Stephanie h.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
debra z.
Does this really work?
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.
Caley S.
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??