BY ORLY #16 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Camryn
It was an expensive products and it works well but I think it works like any other cuticle oil
stacey P.
Forest , VA
I use this every night before bed and really helps with growth of nails and prevents splitting
Jodeci H.
Bakersfield, CA
This leaves my hands and cuticles looking so nice and brand new. A little bit goes a long way.
chad s.
Omaha, NE
Realy good cuticle oul does the job makes your nails feel strong and cuticles very moisturized
Desiree S.
Clovis, NM
Our hands are always being washed and dried out. I highly recomend this product for handcare !
Heather D.
Great product. It's really great and so smooth. I really enjoy this product and the company.
Laura F.
Works great on nail beds. Easy to rub in. Pretty ok smell. Decent price. Use nightly at least
Rachel G.
Easy,quick and mess free application, melts into skin and softens the cuticles like a charm.
Tecklah C.
Rahway, NJ
Great for healthy cuticles. Easy to use treatment and I'd not too greasy . Definitely 5 stars
Yvette Z.
A little goes a long way! This product is wonderful and really keeps my cuticles moisturized
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.