BY ORLY #20 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Jennie M.
Jennie M.
I love to give myself the at the spa type treatment but being on a budget this is how I can get that same feeling while never leaving my home.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Concord, CA
This great, I use this in between manicures and just on days when I feel like my cuticles are looking a little bit dry. I bought my bottle on amazon for a good price and it's easy to apply and use. This product has helped strengthen,y nails and cuticles. I would definitely recommend this product.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Streamwood, IL
Nice oil in an easy bottle. Dont have to really about making a mess. Works well and relatively quickly too
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
bothell, WA
Great product! Restores nails and cuticle, not too greasy but really feels like it works!
Daisy A.
Daisy A.
Sherman Oak, California
Best thing ever made for cuticles!! Leaves them awesome!! Gets rid of hang nails too! I've tried many other and these is one of my top picks!! Good price and worth it !!
Mhina E.
Mhina E.
Gives moisture to my nail and keeping my polish last longer.i love this coz it is generally care for nails
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
I love to get cuticle oil to keep mine soft and moisturized. I picked up some the Orly cuticle oil from my local drug store and it is the best yet! Works wonders on my cuticles. After using this product my hands look as if I just left the nail salon!
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Garfield, NJ
Tried this and really did like this. Left my nails nice and smooth and will buy again
Megan C.
Megan C.
Erie, PA
It leaves my fingers feeling solf and moisturized without drying them out at the same time
Jocelyn A.
Jocelyn A.
Allentown, PA
Easy on the go. It has a pretty scent and keeps my nails and cuticles moisturized which is super important to me as a nurse who washes her hands a lot. The winter is rough too so this is a staple!
Stephanie h.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
debra z.
Does this really work?
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.
Caley S.
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??