BY ORLY #16 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Arlene G.
Yucaipa, CA
My mani lasts so much longer and stays fresher when I keep my cuticles oiled up. I love this product.
Hayden E.
Really allows your nails to have a better and more proper looking cuticles. Leaves them looking nice
Bria F.
Austell, GA
I was referred this product from a family member and I'm glad they did. It made quite a difference.
Emily M.
Aurora, OH
Great product! Very nice smell and my cuticles are very smooth afterwards. Good price for product.
Cortney M.
Columbia , Tn
Really keeps your cuticles mostrized! And also has multiable uses as well! Would definitely recommend!
Nicole K.
After using this for a while I immediately saw a difference. It healed my nail almost instantly.
Tomorrow T.
Florence, SC
Very moisturizing and always leave my cuticles study m soft and strong. Love the scent as well
Rachelle H.
Rome, GA
Keeps my cuticles soft and from breaking really badly. Makes for easy trimming and maintenance.
Nathaly R.
I love the Orly oil plus, it's so easy to use. Helps push back cuticle and soften for removal.
Ayris O.
Sanford, FL
My mom uses this and as do I and it's just so softening and leaves the skin so soft. I love it
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.