BY ORLY #18 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Jodeci H.
Bakersfield, CA
This leaves my hands and cuticles looking so nice and brand new. A little bit goes a long way.
Tomorrow T.
Florence, SC
Very moisturizing and always leave my cuticles study m soft and strong. Love the scent as well
stacey P.
Forest , VA
I use this every night before bed and really helps with growth of nails and prevents splitting
Laura F.
Works great on nail beds. Easy to rub in. Pretty ok smell. Decent price. Use nightly at least
Heather D.
Great product. It's really great and so smooth. I really enjoy this product and the company.
Kara T.
Oakley, CA
Love the smell! A manicurists favorite for decades! Gotta try this, if you haven't before!
Alexus b.
Hampton, GA
I always only use this cuticle oil to get the job done , i see an improvement in my nails .
Tahnee B.
Valencia, CA
Great cuticle oil it is very Moisturizing and I use it about once a week or so and Love it.
Kayla K.
This is a good product, similar to other cuticle oils but it does the job! Would use again
Aseel A.
this leaves my hand looking cute it is a good product i love it and i want buy it more
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.