BY ORLY #18 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Bertini L.
Yeah. It's pretty good. Congratulations. What more to say. It do things! It's creamy and smells good too...
Breighanne A.
Glendale, AZ
This treatment leaves my cuticles looking and feeling very healthy. It also makes my fingers feel smooth
OMG SO GOOD! IT ROCKS! Everytime I give myself the at-home manicure it's by my side! Absolutely so great!
Raven G.
Antioch, CA
Smoothed out my cuticles nicely. Doesn't leave a residue on my hands or feel build up. Does the job well
Vickie J.
Las Vegas, NV
This cuticle oil is one of the best ones I've ever used and the smell was pleasant and. Not overpowering
Anna N.
Recovers bad and unhealthy cuticle! After first use you can already notice the difference! Great product.
Amauri A.
Taylor, MI
This is a good brand of oil, not too expensive, softens your cuticles, and makes them look not so rough.
Tiffany G.
I have extremely dry sensitive cuticle and this oil from Orly has made them stop cracking and bleeding.
Angelica L.
Mossyrock, WA
Favorite product to use when giving myself a at home manicure. Works better than other cheaper brands.
cleymaresth alejandra c.
hidrata la cutícula después de removerla deja las manos suaves lo uso cada vez que me hago la manicura
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.
mirianny d.
Doral, FL
Is very good this product?