BY ORLY #16 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Raven G.
Antioch, CA
Smoothed out my cuticles nicely. Doesn't leave a residue on my hands or feel build up. Does the job well
OMG SO GOOD! IT ROCKS! Everytime I give myself the at-home manicure it's by my side! Absolutely so great!
Vickie J.
Las Vegas, NV
This cuticle oil is one of the best ones I've ever used and the smell was pleasant and. Not overpowering
Anna N.
Recovers bad and unhealthy cuticle! After first use you can already notice the difference! Great product.
hidrata la cutícula después de removerla deja las manos suaves lo uso cada vez que me hago la manicura
Tiffany G.
I have extremely dry sensitive cuticle and this oil from Orly has made them stop cracking and bleeding.
Angelica L.
Mossyrock, WA
Favorite product to use when giving myself a at home manicure. Works better than other cheaper brands.
Jovlind Claudia S.
Naperville, IL
Best stuff on earth. Hydrates and refreshed my nails and cuticles so good. Always come back for more.
Arlene G.
Yucaipa, CA
My mani lasts so much longer and stays fresher when I keep my cuticles oiled up. I love this product.
Hayden E.
Really allows your nails to have a better and more proper looking cuticles. Leaves them looking nice
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.