BY ORLY #20 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Atwater, CA
Love this stuff, I do my manicures myself, and I depend on this oil, sometimes daily, after using so much hand sanitizer.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Newport News, VA
I hate hanging dry cuticles. This oil conditions and smooths my cuticles and even improves the surface of my nail. It feel luxurious to dab some oil on the nail bed and massage away those annoying dry cuticles. It feels like a spa treatment. I would purchase this again.
Debbie J.
Debbie J.
Pittsburgh, PA
This item is good, always in stock in the store. It's a good price. And does the job. I will continue to use this product,
Candy B.
Candy B.
Haslet, TX
Love this product it's easy on your handsūüėÄ this cuticle oil softens you nails and prevents hang nail from happening
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Chardon, OH
Conditions my nails and cutlies and make them very easy to remove. Helps keep my nails healthy an grow longer
LEYNA D.
LEYNA D.
Rosemead, CA
this oil is always make my cuticle be smooth after make a manicure, my finger nail will be clean and shiny .
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Springfield , Mo
Great oil! Very nourishing and keeps cuticles very hydrated. Very affordable price also!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
This product is great after a nice manicure. It rejuvenates your cuticles by redistributing back the essential oils they need so that they don't dry up and start tearing. It is a phenomenal product and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to add a finally touch to their manicure routine.
Zulay S.
Zulay S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It has a great scent and does wonders for my cuticles. It's small and a perfect size to always carry with you. I've been using this cuticle oil for years now and I love it.
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
Rock Island, IL
I get dry cuticles sometimes. Especially during the colder seasons. Oils work wonders for me during this time.
Stephanie h.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
debra z.
Does this really work?
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.
Caley S.
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??