BY ORLY #20 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

aignee w.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Keeps my cuticles pretty and healthy. I love how soft it makes my cuticles feel. It also has a nice smell.
Trinity S.
Elko, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I quite enjoyed this product. Helped soften my cuticles before a manicure making them easier to push back.
Bertini L.
Yeah. It's pretty good. Congratulations. What more to say. It do things! It's creamy and smells good too...
Tam N Ron A.
Tulare
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great cuticle oil nourishes and conditions cuticles. Softens them. Little goes a long ways. Pleasant scent.
hidrata la cutícula después de removerla deja las manos suaves lo uso cada vez que me hago la manicura
Angelica L.
Mossyrock, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite product to use when giving myself a at home manicure. Works better than other cheaper brands.
Emily M.
Aurora, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! Very nice smell and my cuticles are very smooth afterwards. Good price for product.
Tomorrow T.
Florence, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very moisturizing and always leave my cuticles study m soft and strong. Love the scent as well
stacey P.
Forest , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every night before bed and really helps with growth of nails and prevents splitting
Jodeci H.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This leaves my hands and cuticles looking so nice and brand new. A little bit goes a long way.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.
mirianny d.
Doral, FL
Is very good this product?