BY ORLY #18 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Jai V.
Manchester, NH
Softens cuticles very well leave my nails looking amazing I have tried other oils and by far this is my favorite
Dania P.
Great cuticle oil with many benefits. My nails feel stronger and they grow faster in such a short amount of time.
DAndrea S.
MOUNT CLEMENS, MI
Same brand used in many salons. You can always expect quality products from Orly and this oil doesn't disappoint.
Jessica E.
Panorama City, CA
This comes in handy and keeps your cuticles beautiful with its enriched essential oils. This product is amazing
Dolores B.
Obsessed with cuticle oils they make my nails so strong I use this one mainly but starting to try other lately
maria z.
Lecheria, Anzoátegui
My cuticle are baaaad i have to cut then a lot but this has help me a lot, it make them soft and easy to remove
Fernnie G.
Tucson, AZ
I like how healthy my cuticles look after. It doesn't leave them with the oily residue which I like and prefer.
Cristina R.
LOVE this cuticle oil it smells great and leaves the cuticles soft and ready for trimming without any roughness
Bashita C.
Not a bigg fan of this product but like it. It smells like heaven to me but does not do anythin for my nails...
Rachael B.
Austin, TX
LOVE how fresh and clean this leaves the nails with out giving too much of a greasy look around the cuticlez
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.