BY ORLY #16 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Whitney S.
Frankfort, KY
Leaves cuticles moist. Does not feel greasy. My cuticles look great for days. I like that it is not thick.
aignee w.
Saint Louis, MO
Keeps my cuticles pretty and healthy. I love how soft it makes my cuticles feel. It also has a nice smell.
Bertini L.
Yeah. It's pretty good. Congratulations. What more to say. It do things! It's creamy and smells good too...
Tam N Ron A.
Tulare
Great cuticle oil nourishes and conditions cuticles. Softens them. Little goes a long ways. Pleasant scent.
Renee N.
Sacramento, CA
This made my nails look fresh and rejuvenated. I like how it didn't leave my hands greasy after application
Mhina E.
Gives moisture to my nail and keeping my polish last longer.i love this coz it is generally care for nails
Courtney C.
Logan, UT
My have so many hangnails and this stuff helps keep my fingers nice and hydrated. I really like this stuff
Myranda R.
I love love love this oil! It makes your nails and cuticle so soft and helps repair all that damaged skin.
Amauri A.
Taylor, MI
This is a good brand of oil, not too expensive, softens your cuticles, and makes them look not so rough.
Breighanne A.
Glendale, AZ
This treatment leaves my cuticles looking and feeling very healthy. It also makes my fingers feel smooth
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.