BY ORLY #20 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Ruby D.
Ruby D.
Great product. Soaks well into the skin. Doesn't linger around after washing hands so you can get straight to polishing.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Aurora, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! Very nice smell and my cuticles are very smooth afterwards. Good price for product.
Aseel A.
Aseel A.
this leaves my hand looking cute it is a good product i love it and i want buy it more
Laura F.
Laura F.
Works great on nail beds. Easy to rub in. Pretty ok smell. Decent price. Use nightly at least
stacey P.
stacey P.
Forest , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every night before bed and really helps with growth of nails and prevents splitting
Jai V.
Jai V.
Manchester, NH
Softens cuticles very well leave my nails looking amazing I have tried other oils and by far this is my favorite
Alexus b.
Alexus b.
Hampton, GA
I always only use this cuticle oil to get the job done , i see an improvement in my nails .
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
LOVE this cuticle oil it smells great and leaves the cuticles soft and ready for trimming without any roughness
Heather D.
Heather D.
Great product. It's really great and so smooth. I really enjoy this product and the company.
Kara T.
Kara T.
Oakley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell! A manicurists favorite for decades! Gotta try this, if you haven't before!
Stephanie h.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
debra z.
Does this really work?
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.
Caley S.
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??