BY ORLY #20 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Mindy L.
Middletown, OH
Cuticle oil helps to loosen up the cuticles before pushing them back. This oil doesn't smell foul and gets the job done!
Nicole R.
I love the East squeeze cap on this product. It smells yummy and works really well at moisturizing your nail and cuticle.
Marisela G.
Saint Helena, CA
Being a professional nail tech this is a must on my station, I use on all my nail services to condition the cuticles.
Praniya J.
Plano, TX
an amazing product! Love the consistacy and it heals you cuticles really fast.I bought it on their website...........
Apolonia M.
Keyport , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of best oils for your nail cuticles! Moisturizes perfectly and removes those pesky cuticles they slide right off
Nicole R.
Greenville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this cuticle oil! Works without leaving my skin greasy feeling and very lightweight! Affordable and good brand
Kimberly S.
Roswell, NM
Does a good job moisturizing the cuticles. Easy to use despenser. Product lasts a while only buy the small bottle.
Jai V.
Manchester, NH
Softens cuticles very well leave my nails looking amazing I have tried other oils and by far this is my favorite
Dania P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great cuticle oil with many benefits. My nails feel stronger and they grow faster in such a short amount of time.
Cristina R.
LOVE this cuticle oil it smells great and leaves the cuticles soft and ready for trimming without any roughness
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.
mirianny d.
Doral, FL
Is very good this product?