BY ORLY #16 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

TreNiece H.
Indianapolis, IN
There's no big difference from this cuticle oil and any others its alright... Smells okay and is kinda pricey
Dayna W.
Marion, SD
Leaves cuticles soft. Strengthens nail bed and promotes a healthier nail growth. Would recommend this product
Raven G.
Palm Coast, FL
I have no complaints. This product is reasonably priced and can be found at Walmart. good for mani and pedi's
Alexis M.
Chardon, OH
Conditions my nails and cutlies and make them very easy to remove. Helps keep my nails healthy an grow longer
Rachael B.
Austin, TX
LOVE how fresh and clean this leaves the nails with out giving too much of a greasy look around the cuticlez
LEYNA D.
Rosemead, CA
this oil is always make my cuticle be smooth after make a manicure, my finger nail will be clean and shiny .
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Moisturized but it dries up too quickly for my taste and I don't feel as moisturized latter but it work good!
Erika S.
Mckinney, TX
Love cuticle oil. Makes it easier to get rid of extra skin and make your nail gorgeous! Highly recommended!!!
Trinity S.
Elko, NV
I quite enjoyed this product. Helped soften my cuticles before a manicure making them easier to push back.
Brittney S.
Streamwood, IL
Nice oil in an easy bottle. Dont have to really about making a mess. Works well and relatively quickly too
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.