BY ORLY #20 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Logan
Beauty Junkie Expert
My have so many hangnails and this stuff helps keep my fingers nice and hydrated. I really like this stuff
aignee w.
aignee w.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Keeps my cuticles pretty and healthy. I love how soft it makes my cuticles feel. It also has a nice smell.
Jéssica M.
Jéssica M.
Atlanta, GA
Orly's cuticle oil + is a great cuticle oil. It sinks into my cuticles rather quickly and has a very light fresh scent that fades quickly after applying. It's most definitely my favorite quick and easy cuticle oil. It comes in a convenient squeeze bottle which is perfect for application. I use and recommend it to anyone suffering from dry cuticles.
hidrata la cutícula después de removerla deja las manos suaves lo uso cada vez que me hago la manicura
Dolores B.
Dolores B.
Obsessed with cuticle oils they make my nails so strong I use this one mainly but starting to try other lately
Bashita C.
Bashita C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a bigg fan of this product but like it. It smells like heaven to me but does not do anythin for my nails...
Tomorrow T.
Tomorrow T.
Florence, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very moisturizing and always leave my cuticles study m soft and strong. Love the scent as well
Angelica L.
Angelica L.
Mossyrock , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite product to use when giving myself a at home manicure. Works better than other cheaper brands.
Tahnee B.
Tahnee B.
Valencia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great cuticle oil it is very Moisturizing and I use it about once a week or so and Love it.
Jodeci H.
Jodeci H.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This leaves my hands and cuticles looking so nice and brand new. A little bit goes a long way.
Stephanie h.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
debra z.
Does this really work?
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.
Caley S.
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??