BY ORLY #16 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Breianna G.
New Ipswich , NH
Easy to use and not too expensive. Great product and great formula. Helps keep them nice and not cracked looking.
Jai V.
Manchester, NH
Softens cuticles very well leave my nails looking amazing I have tried other oils and by far this is my favorite
Dolores B.
Obsessed with cuticle oils they make my nails so strong I use this one mainly but starting to try other lately
Tiffany K.
Rock Island, IL
I get dry cuticles sometimes. Especially during the colder seasons. Oils work wonders for me during this time.
Jessica E.
Panorama City, CA
This comes in handy and keeps your cuticles beautiful with its enriched essential oils. This product is amazing
Cristina R.
LOVE this cuticle oil it smells great and leaves the cuticles soft and ready for trimming without any roughness
maria z.
Lecheria, Anzoátegui
My cuticle are baaaad i have to cut then a lot but this has help me a lot, it make them soft and easy to remove
Dorian S.
Pompano Beach, FL
This is okay I like it and I use it when I take off my polish. I don't swear by it but i it. 3 out of 5 stars.
Fernnie G.
Tucson, AZ
I like how healthy my cuticles look after. It doesn't leave them with the oily residue which I like and prefer.
Bashita C.
Not a bigg fan of this product but like it. It smells like heaven to me but does not do anythin for my nails...
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.