BY ORLY #18 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Jasmine A.
Norman, OK
Orly always has the best products and I absolutely love them. Their products are super easy to use. Completely fuss and mess free!
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
I love using cuticle oils when my hands are looking ragged. Moisturized cuticles make your hands look great even without polish!
Ally R.
Taylorsville, UT
I do like this! I definitely would recommend a rose oil for your cuticles though. It's easy, not crazy runny and smells fine
Sarah S.
Altoona, PA
I love this stuff. It moisturizes my cuticles, and makes it easier to push up. It also helps moisturize my nails, which is a plus
Charlie F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This is a great cuticle ole I as it after I push my cuticle back and it keep a my cuticle soft and I don't ever get hang nails.
Kayla B.
Just a good all around moisturizer for your cuticle. Leaves a nice sheen on the skin and makes the manicure look fresh again
Daryya D.
East Hanover, NJ
Nice product, gives needed amonut of hydration without being too greasy. It also has a nice smell and dries out fast enough
Melanie G.
Love this cuticle oil. Doesn't leave a greasy residue. Absorbs into the cuticle nicely and lasts for a good amount of time.
Heather S.
This is a wonder product! My nails and cuticles look and feel so healthy. It's been a lifesaver since I work with my hands.
Ruby D.
Great product. Soaks well into the skin. Doesn't linger around after washing hands so you can get straight to polishing.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.