BY ORLY #20 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Panorama City, CA
This comes in handy and keeps your cuticles beautiful with its enriched essential oils. This product is amazing
maria z.
maria z.
Lecheria, Anzoátegui
Beauty Junkie Expert
My cuticle are baaaad i have to cut then a lot but this has help me a lot, it make them soft and easy to remove
Fernnie G.
Fernnie G.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like how healthy my cuticles look after. It doesn't leave them with the oily residue which I like and prefer.
Erika S.
Erika S.
Mckinney, TX
Love cuticle oil. Makes it easier to get rid of extra skin and make your nail gorgeous! Highly recommended!!!
Rachael B.
Rachael B.
Austin, TX
LOVE how fresh and clean this leaves the nails with out giving too much of a greasy look around the cuticlez
Bertini L.
Bertini L.
Yeah. It's pretty good. Congratulations. What more to say. It do things! It's creamy and smells good too...
Renee N.
Renee N.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This made my nails look fresh and rejuvenated. I like how it didn't leave my hands greasy after application
Marisela G.
Marisela G.
Saint Helena, CA
Being a professional nail tech this is a must on my station, I use on all my nail services to condition the cuticles.
Tam N Ron A.
Tam N Ron A.
Tulare
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great cuticle oil nourishes and conditions cuticles. Softens them. Little goes a long ways. Pleasant scent.
Trinity S.
Trinity S.
Elko, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I quite enjoyed this product. Helped soften my cuticles before a manicure making them easier to push back.
Stephanie h.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
debra z.
Does this really work?
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.
Caley S.
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??