BY ORLY #20 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Nicole R.
I love the East squeeze cap on this product. It smells yummy and works really well at moisturizing your nail and cuticle.
Jamalys G.
Jamalys G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only cuticle oils does the job for me as a nail tech cuticle oils are essential in my home it's best way to keep your nails healthy
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Norman , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Orly always has the best products and I absolutely love them. Their products are super easy to use. Completely fuss and mess free!
Mindy L.
Mindy L.
Middletown, OH
Cuticle oil helps to loosen up the cuticles before pushing them back. This oil doesn't smell foul and gets the job done!
alexandra p.
alexandra p.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
When my fingers get dry my cuticle turn white and ashy... I apply this stuff and it makes them soft and pinky skin tone again. Beautiful!
Charlie F.
Charlie F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great cuticle ole I as it after I push my cuticle back and it keep a my cuticle soft and I don't ever get hang nails.
Apolonia M.
Apolonia M.
Keyport, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of best oils for your nail cuticles! Moisturizes perfectly and removes those pesky cuticles they slide right off
Greenville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this cuticle oil! Works without leaving my skin greasy feeling and very lightweight! Affordable and good brand
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Roswell, NM
Does a good job moisturizing the cuticles. Easy to use despenser. Product lasts a while only buy the small bottle.
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
Love this cuticle oil. Doesn't leave a greasy residue. Absorbs into the cuticle nicely and lasts for a good amount of time.
Stephanie h.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
debra z.
Does this really work?
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.
Caley S.
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??