BY ORLY #18 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Michelle W.
Amazing would recommend it to anyone !! Love it hope you do too! Great if you have chapped or dry cuticles and lightweight on the nails xx
Jayne H.
Works well. Cuticle oils are ok but i prefer creams. Oils don't seem to sink in as well. I have used this product before and it works well.
Christina H.
This cuticle oil has been a life saver. I apply this twice a day. I have many bottles laying around my house so I don’t forget to apply it.
Lauren H.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
I love this oil after I've cleaned up my cuticles with my handy cuticle remover tool. It soothes my cuticles and keeps them looking great.
alexandra p.
Phoenix, AZ
When my fingers get dry my cuticle turn white and ashy... I apply this stuff and it makes them soft and pinky skin tone again. Beautiful!
Cameron M.
Chattanooga, TN
I love the way this feels and it smells pretty good. Usually nail products have a very strong chemical smell but their cuticle oils don't
Janie R.
My go to come winter! It doesn't get very cold where I am, but very dry and my skin does not agree with it. This is a total life saver
Heather Y.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Great for cuticle, I bite my nails, so as you can imagine they look awful. I use these to perk them cuticles up and looking great again
kimberly b.
I have horrible cuticles an this helped mine tremendously .. This is definetley a must buy especially if you take care of your nails
Samantha V.
Tifton, GA
I love the way this stuff smells and it really softens up my cuticles nicely. A little goes a long way and it'll last you a while.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.