BY ORLY #25 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Lesly A.
Phoenix, AZ
I use it with my customers at the salon and they love it. It make the cuticle more softer and easier to do a manicure
Molnitia O.
Summerfield, FL
This is the best cuticle oil I have ever used. It works great. Feels Amazing And It Smells Nice. I recommend deeply.
Taylor H.
I love this keeps my cuticles looking healthy and I also carry this with me as well. Never know when u will need it.
Leslie R.
Gate City, VA
Keeps my cuticles clean and hydrating making it easy for my next mani. I love that's it's not overly oily as well.
Mallorie S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Quick easy and mosturizes. Not to expensive. Last long. Smells decent. Doesn't burn like other products I've tried.
Justine P.
Derry, NH
This was gifted to me. It's ok. It works. It's isn't anything luxurious or special. It doesn't smell great either.
Candy B.
Haslet, TX
Love this product it's easy on your handsūüėÄ this cuticle oil softens you nails and prevents hang nail from happening
Nicole R.
Greenville, SC
Love this cuticle oil! Works without leaving my skin greasy feeling and very lightweight! Affordable and good brand
Kimberly S.
Roswell, NM
Does a good job moisturizing the cuticles. Easy to use despenser. Product lasts a while only buy the small bottle.
Nadira D.
Eeh. That all i can say. Its Down the middle. I didn't love it but i didn't hate it either so i gues its just fine
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.
mirianny d.
Doral, FL
Is very good this product?