BY ORLY #16 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Leslie R.
Gate City, VA
Keeps my cuticles clean and hydrating making it easy for my next mani. I love that's it's not overly oily as well.
Candy B.
Haslet, TX
Love this product it's easy on your handsūüėÄ this cuticle oil softens you nails and prevents hang nail from happening
Nadira D.
Eeh. That all i can say. Its Down the middle. I didn't love it but i didn't hate it either so i gues its just fine
Kimberly S.
Roswell, NM
Does a good job moisturizing the cuticles. Easy to use despenser. Product lasts a while only buy the small bottle.
Justine P.
Derry, NH
This was gifted to me. It's ok. It works. It's isn't anything luxurious or special. It doesn't smell great either.
Nicole R.
Greenville, SC
Love this cuticle oil! Works without leaving my skin greasy feeling and very lightweight! Affordable and good brand
Mallorie S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Quick easy and mosturizes. Not to expensive. Last long. Smells decent. Doesn't burn like other products I've tried.
Lacreshia P.
Carencro , LA
Gets the job done ... works wonders for self manicure ... price is very reasonable... leaves cuticle moisturized
Dania P.
Great cuticle oil with many benefits. My nails feel stronger and they grow faster in such a short amount of time.
DAndrea S.
MOUNT CLEMENS, MI
Same brand used in many salons. You can always expect quality products from Orly and this oil doesn't disappoint.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.