BY ORLY #12 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Justine H.
Wichita, KS
I love how this smells and it's so easy to apply. You squirt it on and the. Rub it in. It's super luxurious and definitely keeps your mani looking fresh. I recommend this highly and use it nightly while I'm sitting in bed.
Melissa L.
Harrisburg , PA
A few year ago i started part time at Sally beauty was very excited to be able to afforded the orly line , i live all there nail polish and treatment include this one , love the way my cuticle felt after i used them , recommend this to anyone .
Sarah D.
The oil doesn't seem to make my nails grow any faster but keeps me from getting skin tags or peeling around the nail. I like the feel of it on my fingers and it is not too heavy to just let sit and soak into the skin.
Blanca M.
I always use this after I'm done painting my nails and taking off my cuticles this really helps them and makes my finger nails feel super soft ! It feels very lightweight too because some I have used are very sticky but not with this one ! I reccomend this for anyone !
Chantal C.
Kansas City, MO
All you need for perfectly healthy nails in cuticle oil applied two or three times a day. A lot of breakage and tears in the nail are because our nails are dry. If we don't regularly care for them, breakage is a possibly. Cuticle oil also helps when you push back the cuticle by softening the skin.
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
I always like to do my mani and pedi at home!!! So this is one of my favorite things to use, the cuticle oil helps me a lot and leaves my nails feeling beautiful I highly recommend this.
Katrina S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product! It keeps my cuticles and fingers looking fresh and moisturized, even if I've been torturing them with acetone and other chemicals! I never trim my cuticles, so a good oil is a must for me, and this one is a great value for the price.
Mariele S.
For not being able to use antes prodyct, because id the allergies for me This has been a Very annoying problem, but after i started using Orly cuticle oil, It has vivem Very good results, has a Very good Snell and does not leave the finger melequento, softening the cuticles, super recommend
Brittany S.
I have very dry hands and especially cuticles as I work in the medical field. I constantly go threw boxes of gloves easily 2 a day and this stuff saves my nails! It's great and I buy it over and over again.
Chanta W.
Atlanta, GA
This cuticle oil is hydrating and heals my dry cuticles. It also seems to strengthen my nails. It's a great value at good price point. My manicures look so much better when I use this oil! I can normally find it at Sally's Beauty Supply.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.
Mirianny D.
Doral, FL
Is very good this product?