BY ORLY #18 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Alison S.
Saint Louis, MO
Wonderfully rich, this oil makes my cuticles looks great all the time. I buy this at Ulta. My hands feel so nice after using it. I enjoy the smell, not too strong but pleasant. Not messy at all to use. Perfect to use right before bed. I think my nails themselves look better too.
LoLo M.
Love this product I use it every chance I get to because of constantly washing my hands due to my profession. It combats cuticles being hard dry and cracking causing peeling pain and discomfort. I would highly recommend the product as it has greatly reduced my cuticle dryness.
Karina A.
New Castle, DE
This oil works wonders. My cuticles are very dry and so are my nails. I decided to try this out since it was recommended to me by my mother and boy was she right! My nails and cuticles look so healthy now and I have noticed an improvement with my nail growth. Great product!
Rebecca U.
Willingboro , NJ
I love using cuticle oil after I have a fresh mani. I also use it after my showers to nurish my cuticles after being soaked in water. I highly recommend this, does what I want and absorbs quickly. But if you use too much prepare for oil hands but that's with any oils.
Lorrin M.
Reston, VA
I love this cuticle oil. It's very moisturizing and helps prep my fingers for my manicure. I hate when I use nail polish remover and it strips the moisture from my nails. The only con is that the bottle is not very large. I would probably try another brand to compare.
Bárbara G.
Not my first time using and I like it. It has a nice packaging and a nice scent, really nice scent. It is really effective, the best I've used. For real it is worth the buy because it is a good product. I would and will buy it again. Definetly, I would recommend it.
Sylvia C.
Visalia, CA
This oil works good, I could definitely use a different scent. It's kind of pricey but worth it, just need a little drop to work it in my cuticles. I purchased my at Sally's . I would compared it to Sally Hansen. I recommend this product if you need cuticle oil.
Jennifer S.
Palmdale, CA
Love the fact that it smells great. It also nourishes my nails and softens them aswell as the cuticle. I use this alot when i do my nails at home. Love that it promotes nail growth because i love long nails. very easy to use and it works fast on that cuticle.
KELLI T.
Vista, CA
I have been using this oil for years. I believe it helps keep my cuticles smooth but also help with the growth and overall nail health.
It is a little pricey but i think it works best over other brands. Ill continue to use because of the result i have seen.
Loveleen N.
New Castle, DE
This is the best cuticle oil I have found. I love this product and use it all the time. It keeps my cuticle looking great. I got if from Amazon. My favourite cuticle oil treatment. It can't compare to any other brand. I would recommend this product !
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.