BY ORLY #16 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Pamela R.
Use these before and after every mani/pedi. Since I mostly do at home spa treatments this really helps out a lot. Before I used to use plain old coconut oil, it's not a bad alternative. But honestly it took longer to moisturize my skin. This oil in fact does work immediately on me and does the job without a hitch.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
I usually apply this every other day. And this has been helping me get my nails stronger and help them grow faster as well. Best to use when doing your at home manicure/pedicure. Try to buy on for personal use. Best to not share oil. Can contaminate your oil with someone else's fungus. And with cute toes done who wants that?
Justine H.
Wichita, KS
I love how this smells and it's so easy to apply. You squirt it on and the. Rub it in. It's super luxurious and definitely keeps your mani looking fresh. I recommend this highly and use it nightly while I'm sitting in bed.
Melissa L.
Harrisburg , pa
A few year ago i started part time at Sally beauty was very excited to be able to afforded the orly line , i live all there nail polish and treatment include this one , love the way my cuticle felt after i used them , recommend this to anyone .
elizabeth r.
Mcallen, TX
i like to use this oil on my cuticle area after i've cut off the cuticle and i know i need to hydrate my nails. i love the applicator because its easy to put drops on my cuticle area and nail plates and there no cross contamination. i'd buy it again
Blanca M.
I always use this after I'm done painting my nails and taking off my cuticles this really helps them and makes my finger nails feel super soft ! It feels very lightweight too because some I have used are very sticky but not with this one ! I reccomend this for anyone !
Jenny B.
Irvine, CA
This cuticle oil is my favorite! It is not harsh as it is an oil and leaves my skin soft too! I love Orly products and been using it for so long already as it never fails me yet! the cons might be expensive to other girls but this product is worth your every penny!
Chantal C.
Kansas City, MO
All you need for perfectly healthy nails in cuticle oil applied two or three times a day. A lot of breakage and tears in the nail are because our nails are dry. If we don't regularly care for them, breakage is a possibly. Cuticle oil also helps when you push back the cuticle by softening the skin.
Katrina S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product! It keeps my cuticles and fingers looking fresh and moisturized, even if I've been torturing them with acetone and other chemicals! I never trim my cuticles, so a good oil is a must for me, and this one is a great value for the price.
Mariele S.
For not being able to use antes prodyct, because id the allergies for me This has been a Very annoying problem, but after i started using Orly cuticle oil, It has vivem Very good results, has a Very good Snell and does not leave the finger melequento, softening the cuticles, super recommend
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.