BY ORLY #15 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Molnitia O.
Summerfield, FL
This is the best cuticle oil I have ever used. It works great. Feels Amazing And It Smells Nice. I recommend deeply.
Lisa S.
Las Vegas, NV
It does the job ok but I have used others that worked better. I am trying to use this one up before I purchase more.
Taylor H.
I love this keeps my cuticles looking healthy and I also carry this with me as well. Never know when u will need it.
Lola R.
New Smyrna Beach
This is the only cuticle oil I use at home. It it perfect for use after a manicure, as well as daily use on cuticles
Apolonia M.
Keyport , NJ
One of best oils for your nail cuticles! Moisturizes perfectly and removes those pesky cuticles they slide right off
Marisela G.
Saint Helena, CA
Being a professional nail tech this is a must on my station, I use on all my nail services to condition the cuticles.
Darya P.
Weymouth, MA
I use this when I'm treating myself to a home pampering. It's the perfect preparation for cutting those buggers off.
Lesly A.
Phoenix, AZ
I use it with my customers at the salon and they love it. It make the cuticle more softer and easier to do a manicure
Praniya J.
Plano, TX
an amazing product! Love the consistacy and it heals you cuticles really fast.I bought it on their website...........
HELEN P.
It works for me, everytime i use it make it all easier. If you really want to go for a perfect mani, don´t miss this.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.
mirianny d.
Doral, FL
Is very good this product?