BY ORLY #17 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

lozano d.
orly cuticle oil is a excellent brand to remove youre cuticles. It makes very easy to remove them so would highy recommended
Amina W.
Ider, AL
This cuticle oil is great! I apply and leave for a minute and it softens my cuticles so I can easily trim my cuticles.
Megan J.
Great for after you finish your mani, keeps nails from feeling dry. I use this at home mostly after getting a mani or when my nails look dull
Amanda J.
Caldwell, ID
If you want healthy smooth cuticles i recommend this. So easy to use and smells absolutely amazing. Highly recommended.
Cortney M.
Columbia , Tn
Really keeps your cuticles mostrized! And also has multiable uses as well! Would definitely recommend!
Mariana V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I initially purchase this item because as a nurse I am constantly washing my hands and your cuticles get really beat up. Although this oil works at the moment it is often quite difficult to keep up with the maintenance of continuously putting it on. After a while of trying and struggling I decided to start taking biotin vitamins instead and I feel this helped more then just the oil
Katie C.
El Paso, TX
My cuticles are in such bad shape all the time, UNTIL i used this. Brought life back into them and made them look and feel great!
Lily R.
Fresno, CA
Hydration to nails has great indigents to help hydrate your nail this product is so great
Lorrin M.
Reston, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cuticle oil. It's very moisturizing and helps prep my fingers for my manicure. I hate when I use nail polish remover and it strips the moisture from my nails. The only con is that the bottle is not very large. I would probably try another brand to compare.
Jessica B.
Cody, WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely dry cuticles and I get my nails done at a salon every two weeks so this keeps my cuticles nice and moisturized so they don't look like crap towards the end of the two weeks. Love it!
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.