BY ORLY #8 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Veronica C.
Atwater, CA
Love this stuff, I do my manicures myself, and I depend on this oil, sometimes daily, after using so much hand sanitizer.
Ruby D.
Great product. Soaks well into the skin. Doesn't linger around after washing hands so you can get straight to polishing.
Amanda J.
Caldwell, ID
If you want healthy smooth cuticles i recommend this. So easy to use and smells absolutely amazing. Highly recommended.
aleah H.
Conway, SC
After a relaxing Mani or pedi this oil just puts the topping on the cake! It seems to bring life back to the cuticles!
Amina W.
Ider, AL
This cuticle oil is great! I apply and leave for a minute and it softens my cuticles so I can easily trim my cuticles.
Apolonia M.
Keyport , NJ
One of best oils for your nail cuticles! Moisturizes perfectly and removes those pesky cuticles they slide right off
Darya P.
Weymouth, MA
I use this when I'm treating myself to a home pampering. It's the perfect preparation for cutting those buggers off.
HELEN P.
It works for me, everytime i use it make it all easier. If you really want to go for a perfect mani, don´t miss this.
Taylor H.
I love this keeps my cuticles looking healthy and I also carry this with me as well. Never know when u will need it.
Lola R.
New Smyrna Beach
This is the only cuticle oil I use at home. It it perfect for use after a manicure, as well as daily use on cuticles
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.
mirianny d.
Doral, FL
Is very good this product?