BY ORLY #20 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Tifton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this stuff smells and it really softens up my cuticles nicely. A little goes a long way and it'll last you a while.
Jayne H.
Jayne H.
Works well. Cuticle oils are ok but i prefer creams. Oils don't seem to sink in as well. I have used this product before and it works well.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Altoona, PA
I love this stuff. It moisturizes my cuticles, and makes it easier to push up. It also helps moisturize my nails, which is a plus
Cameron M.
Cameron M.
Chattanooga, TN
I love the way this feels and it smells pretty good. Usually nail products have a very strong chemical smell but their cuticle oils don't
Ally R.
Ally R.
taylorsville , UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like this! I definitely would recommend a rose oil for your cuticles though. It's easy, not crazy runny and smells fine
Heather S.
Heather S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a wonder product! My nails and cuticles look and feel so healthy. It's been a lifesaver since I work with my hands.
Daryya D.
Daryya D.
East Hanover, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice product, gives needed amonut of hydration without being too greasy. It also has a nice smell and dries out fast enough
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Amazing would recommend it to anyone !! Love it hope you do too! Great if you have chapped or dry cuticles and lightweight on the nails xx
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just a good all around moisturizer for your cuticle. Leaves a nice sheen on the skin and makes the manicure look fresh again
kimberly b.
kimberly b.
I have horrible cuticles an this helped mine tremendously .. This is definetley a must buy especially if you take care of your nails
Stephanie h.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
debra z.
Does this really work?
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.
Caley S.
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??