BY ORLY #18 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

April D.
Rock HILL , SC
The smell turned me off a bit too rich or something ,but it was lovely rubbed into my cuticles​ and elbows! It doesn't however last very long it's very absorbable.
mariah w.
Cincinnati, oh
Great cuticle oil! I was in the market for something to help with my dry nails/cuticles and went with the orly cuticle oil bc I love just about all their products. I was not disappointed!
Megan S.
Longwood, FL
I have terrible cuticles as a result of being a fervent nail biter for several years. Now that I've kicked the nails, I've had a hard time stopping myself from picking at my dry, damaged cuticles. This oil smells awesome, is easy to use, and absorbs pretty fast, not leaving your nails greasy or oily for too long. And it definitely works to hydrate your cuticles! It takes a few days to see a result, but I just absentmindedly rub it on my cuticles a few times a day and I've seen definite improvement in the past three days of use!
Jennie M.
I love to give myself the at the spa type treatment but being on a budget this is how I can get that same feeling while never leaving my home.
Claudia  M.
Love this product so much! I have really dry skin and extremely dry cuticles, but this oil is heaven-sent. I have used several others and this is my favorite so far!
Sara D.
Concord, CA
This great, I use this in between manicures and just on days when I feel like my cuticles are looking a little bit dry. I bought my bottle on amazon for a good price and it's easy to apply and use. This product has helped strengthen,y nails and cuticles. I would definitely recommend this product.
Jéssica M.
Atlanta, GA
Orly's cuticle oil + is a great cuticle oil. It sinks into my cuticles rather quickly and has a very light fresh scent that fades quickly after applying. It's most definitely my favorite quick and easy cuticle oil. It comes in a convenient squeeze bottle which is perfect for application. I use and recommend it to anyone suffering from dry cuticles.
Tiffany K.
Rock Island, IL
I get dry cuticles sometimes. Especially during the colder seasons. Oils work wonders for me during this time.
Laryssa E.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the cuticle oil. Does the trick on my dry cracked cuticles. Leaves them hydrated without the added mess that other cuticle oils can leave.
Jocelyn A.
Allentown, PA
Easy on the go. It has a pretty scent and keeps my nails and cuticles moisturized which is super important to me as a nurse who washes her hands a lot. The winter is rough too so this is a staple!
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.