BY ORLY #20 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Sownie H.
Sownie H.
Arlington, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every time I do my nails to take care of my cuticles. Not sure if it's something you have to have but my cuticles do seem healthy.
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
This is a great cuticle oil. The squeeze bottle is perfect for application, and my cuticles absorb it so well. Also not so greasy as others tend to be.
Johana D.
Johana D.
Conway
I really enjoyed using this product when I do my nails. My makes my cuticles really soft and not so dry. Overall this product is really good.
Staci O.
Staci O.
Fayetteville, GA
Super hydrating. Keeps my cuticles from being dry and cracking. Use it daily and during manicures. Keeps the skin around nails soft as well.
Jordyn B.
Jordyn B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Great oil! Doesn't leave you entire hand oily and your skin just soaks it up! Even after multiple applications, it continues to be sales up!!!
Praniya J.
Praniya J.
Plano, TX
an amazing product! Love the consistacy and it heals you cuticles really fast.I bought it on their website...........
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
I love this oil after I've cleaned up my cuticles with my handy cuticle remover tool. It soothes my cuticles and keeps them looking great.
Amy E.
Amy E.
Chelsea, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best cuticle oil out there!!! Highly recommend orly brand of all nail care... great product!!!!! It's not processional use but closest I've found.
Mykela D.
Mykela D.
Makes it so much easier to push the cuticle back without worrying about hurting the cuticle, and helps condition the cuticle for better nails.
Claudia  M.
Claudia M.
Love this product so much! I have really dry skin and extremely dry cuticles, but this oil is heaven-sent. I have used several others and this is my favorite so far!
Stephanie h.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
debra z.
Does this really work?
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.
Caley S.
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??